Samhain13's Hunting Grounds Videos

Started by Samhain13, Oct 08, 2020, 12:31:01 PM

Author
Samhain13's Hunting Grounds Videos (Read 19,189 times)

Voodoo Magic

I bet you must be chomping on the bit for this Anniversary update, Samhain!

Samhain13

Supposedly its going to be a big one. New map airstrip is said to be confirmed.

Heard rumors of another Valkrie like predator dlc, increase level cap and elite predator armors like you have for FT.

I don't expect that much, I wish Illfonic would just fix more of the bugs and give Predators specializations as well. Hoping for something that will motivate me to play the game more.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Samhain13 on Apr 07, 2021, 01:57:49 PM
Supposedly its going to be a big one. New map airstrip is said to be confirmed.

Heard rumors of another Valkrie like predator dlc, increase level cap and elite predator armors like you have for FT.

I don't expect that much, I wish Illfonic would just fix more of the bugs and give Predators specializations as well. Hoping for something that will motivate me to play the game more.

Airstrip was confirmed? Do you have a link?

They really need to add to the Fireteam over another Predator imo, so I'm hoping Isabelle. I just can't see them teasing that silhouette of her unless it was a done deal, and they just decided to hold her off until the anniversary release tied with a steam announcement.

Guantlet and a new level cap is on my wishlist too, but it all feels like an update too big for Illfonic to handle tbh.

And not making a city map is a mistake. Too many Predators aren't using Predkour anymore, you can't even use Predkour in parts of Excavation, so using it as thee reason not to implement other types of maps is just very thin to me. All the positives of not having just another jungle map weighs out any negatives imo.

Samhain13

Samhain13

I think Illfonic pretty much implied its coming, don't remember if it was on their twitter or the forums, but if airstrip don't come out will be really disapoiting cus at least among the PC community on discords everybody appears to be expecting to be released this month. People already have enough hate for Illfonic.

They didn't do an update in March so they had a while to plan something good for now. Isabelle, Royce or Harrigan, but they wasted a DLC with that Dante crap. Still the only DLC I haven't bought.

Using full Plasma shots and throwing traps on top on the fireteam so they can't destroy in time while in Predkour is kind of the meta way to play right now. Not using Predkour makes things more difficulty, reason why the cave in Excavation is a nightmare for Predators. The high ground and the branches as cover are your friends.

A new game mode with 2-3 Predators x more FTs would probably be the best thing they could do for the game right now but nah its too much for Illfonic.

Voodoo Magic

Well, whatever we get, be ready to be disappointed in 3 weeks time!  ;D

Samhain13

Immortan Jonesy

The thumbnail of the first video reminded me of Voodoo's watermelon gif  :laugh:

Samhain13

I have done the most creative and unique looks for Predators on this game for sure.

Samhain13

Samhain13

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed