Hunting Grounds Patch Release Thread

Started by Wurd77, Apr 21, 2020, 04:11:11 PM

Author
Hunting Grounds Patch Release Thread (Read 28,510 times)

Kailem

Hm, not seeing anything specifically about the party issues the game has had since the previous patch. I've been having far more trouble staying in parties now than I've been having crashes, so the sooner they sort that out the better.

Voodoo Magic

On Clash a party of three seems to work at least for me. But once you try four, forgetaboutit. We always split.

Corporal Hicks

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-09-hotfix/16378

2.09 hotfix.

QuoteGeneral

Optimizations to PS4 performance
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur during barrel explosions
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after being parried as the Predator
Fixed a bug where loadouts may reset after playing a private match

Fireteam
General
Fixed an issue where the input would become stuck after swapping quick gear while using it
Fixed a bug where the muddying up effect would stay on indefinitely while having the Amphibious specialization equipped
Fixed a bug where the duration of the effect from the Spotter specialization was not falling off properly

Predator
General
Fixed an issue where the Jungle Hunter's stamina was lower than the Hunter
Added localized subtitles for the "Want some candy?"
Fixed an issue where the Predator would sometimes be unable to sprint after throwing the Combistick or Smart Disc
Fixed an issue where the Berserker and Viking Predator were not aligned properly in the main menu diorama

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 05, 2020, 03:24:31 PM
https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-09-hotfix/16378

2.09 hotfix.

QuoteGeneral

Optimizations to PS4 performance
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur during barrel explosions
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur after being parried as the Predator
Fixed a bug where loadouts may reset after playing a private match

Fireteam
General
Fixed an issue where the input would become stuck after swapping quick gear while using it
Fixed a bug where the muddying up effect would stay on indefinitely while having the Amphibious specialization equipped
Fixed a bug where the duration of the effect from the Spotter specialization was not falling off properly

Predator
General
Fixed an issue where the Jungle Hunter's stamina was lower than the Hunter
Added localized subtitles for the "Want some candy?"
Fixed an issue where the Predator would sometimes be unable to sprint after throwing the Combistick or Smart Disc
Fixed an issue where the Berserker and Viking Predator were not aligned properly in the main menu diorama

Good to see they didn't wait until the next DLC.

bendinglight

Glad they fixed the sprinting issue but there are still a bunch of bow bugs that still exist (wrist blade, charging, hit box, etc.) - hopefully that is FINALLY addressed in the next update.

Corporal Hicks

QuotePaid DLC
New playable Fireteam character - Dante "Beast Mode" Jefferson
Early Access to new Fireteam weapon - B34S-T Rocket Launcher

Free Update
[FREE] Predator's Battle Axe is now available at Level 85
[FREE] OWLF Operative is a new playable Fireteam character available at Level 40
[FREE] Plasma Rifle Prototype is a new unlockable Fireteam weapon available at Level 135
[FREE] PDL (Proximity Detector Launcher) is a new unlockable Fireteam weapon available at Level 43
[FREE] EMP Mine is a new unlockable Fireteam gear item available at Level 80

General
Fixed an issue where CrossPlay Linked Accounts that were searching for coming out of a Quickplay match would sometimes become stuck in the "Connecting" state
Fixed an issue where match can become desynced when host pauses during cinematic
Fixed an issue where the AI would sometimes have their full head covering display incorrectly
Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when using the Field Syrette and another item in a specific way
Clash
Fixed an issue where the Predator selection countdown would sometimes display an incorrect timer
Fireteam
General
Fixed an issue where the Fireteam weapons and perks may sometimes reset after round cycling
Fixed an issue where the minimap icons would sometimes appear to be inconsistent between teammates
Fixed an issue where firing an impact grenade from the Hammerhead would cause the ammo functionality to change when playing as the support class
Gear
Grenade
Fixed an issue where the grenade projectile would not deal direct damage
Fixed an issue where the animation would not play correctly when throwing a grenade while crouched
Weapons
General
Significantly increased max range of all shotguns
CS-12
Increased damage of close ranged shots
Increased ammo pickups
Significantly increased max ammo
XDB-12
Reduced damage
Hammerhead
Reduced magazine size for grenade launcher attachment
Mercenary ('87)
Reduced magazine size for grenade launcher attachment
Grimtech 19
Increased damage
Increased ammo pickups
1011-12
Increased ammo pickups
D34-D
Increased damage
Reduced splash damage range
Reduced ammo pickups
Predator
General
Increased armor of all Predators
Fixed an issue where the "Want some candy?" VO could be heard from anywhere on the map
Fixed an issue where the dead boar icons were smaller than intended on the minimap
Fixed an issue where the Predator was not holding weapons correctly in the loadout screen
Perks
[NEW] Ironside (Level 80)
Take reduced damage from behind while moving, healing, claiming, or performing a stealth kill
Dithered Lens
Increased cost from 2 to 5
Modified Reserves
Significantly increased energy regeneration gained from Modified Reserves
Impenetrable Resistance
Significantly increased the amount of damage resistance gained from Impenetrable Resistance
Increased cost from 5 to 6
Gear
Audio Decoy
Added Predator healing sounds
Added Predator eating sounds
Removed Predator pouncing sounds
Weapons
Plasma Caster
Reduced energy cost of fully charged Plasma Caster shots

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-11/17309

??? at the paid DLC.

SuperiorIronman

It's weird that for a franchise so entrenched into guest characters/appearances that we've only just gotten one in the form of what I assume is a football player. f**king wild.

But I wanna know. Like if this guy is great then I have no problems with this.

I do like what I see with the changes to Predator and that while we don't have a level cap push for the operative, I do like there is something new to unlock and play around with. These changes to Predator will probably benefit Viking immensely though given the much larger health pool.
Given complaints about Predator health and the addition of a rocket launcher, this is a good call.

I'm a little baffled it isn't a Predator but I think the update works on paper.

Samhain13

First DLC I won't be buying, what a waste.

Sol

Sol

I purchased it. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I want to continue to support them how I can. And more variety never really hurts.

bendinglight

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Dec 08, 2020, 03:44:16 PM
But I wanna know. Like if this guy is great then I have no problems with this.

I do like what I see with the changes to Predator and that while we don't have a level cap push for the operative, I do like there is something new to unlock and play around with. These changes to Predator will probably benefit Viking immensely though given the much larger health pool.
Given complaints about Predator health and the addition of a rocket launcher, this is a good call.

The armor addition is varying based on the location the Predator is hit. In the developer stream last night, they mentioned that it depends on the additional armor protection but testing shows that it is close to no improvement on damage reduction. Impenetrable has been buffed a bit but it still doesn't really help reducing the damage taken by a premade team that stacks Deadly/Sniper.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Patch Notes 2.12 (Hotfix)

**General**

* Fixed an issue where equipping certain weapons would cause the loadout used to not work properly
* Fixed an exploit location on Excavation
* Fixed an issue where the player may become stuck in a certain location on Excavation
* Fixed an issue where the player may sometimes encounter double loading screens

**Clash**

* Fixed an issue where the options menu would permanently persist after dying in Clash

**Fireteam**

* **General**
  * Made adjustments to the Fireteam's hitbox while crouching to accurately represent the player's crouching state
  * Fixed an issue where Dante's eyepatch was misaligned

* **Weapons**
  * Plasma Rifle Prototype
    * Added controller feedback to the Plasma Rifle Prototype

* **Specializations**
  * **Spotter**
    * Fixed an issue where the lowered body temperatures while crouched from the Spotter specialization was not working as intended

**Predator**

* **General**
  * The Predator is no longer able to sprint and charge a weapon at the same time
  * Fixed an issue where the Predator would be unable to trigger ADS while sprinting
  * Fixed an issue where the Predator was sometimes able to melee attack players through walls
  * Fixed an issue where warpaints were sorted inconsistently in the customization menu
  * Fixed an issue where the Mimicry Wheel would persist after going into Second Wind
  * Fixed an issue where meleeing while transitioning from tree to tree would cause the Predator to fall out of Predkour

* **Weapons**
  * **Wrist Launcher**
    * Fixed an issue where the Predator was unable to sprint after running out of ammo for the Wrist Launcher

* **Yautja Bow**
    * Fixed an issue where the Yautja Bow would sometimes enter a state where it would no longer be able to be charged
https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-12-hotfix/18337

Corporal Hicks

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-14/18974

General
Fixed an issue where the host would always be chosen as predator in private matches when everyone selects the team "?"
Added an option to disable the HUD while in game via the options menu (Video)
Fixed an exploit spot in Overgrowth
Reduced amount of the dead AI bodies that persist on the map (dependant on quality settings and platform)
Fireteam
General
Fixed an issue where Fireteam members were unable to spot Veritanium
Cycling through gear will now skip the gear that no longer has any uses left
Fixed an issue where the player would sometimes be unable to sprint with their knife out if both their primary and secondary weapons were empty
Fixed an issue where Reinforcements would appear to be available when there are no uses left
Fixed an issue where the Overseer specialization would sometimes cause downed Fireteam members to incorrectly exit the downed state
Fixed an issue where the O.W.L.F. Operative head would stretch across the map when quick claimed by the Predator
Weapons
Plasma Rifle Prototype
Added 3 new shaders for the Plasma Rifle Prototype
Schism
Breakdown
Force
Fixed an issue where the 6x scope would sometimes disappear while ADSing
Fixed an issue where the Plasma Rifle Prototype's force feedback was not always working
B34S-T Rocket Launcher
Fixed an issue where the 6x scope rangefinder numbers are sideways while ADSing with the B34S-T Rocket Launcher
O.W.L.F. Pit Bull
Fixed an issue where the magazine was not being removed during the reload animation
Specializations
Field Medic
Reduced the amount of health that the specialization Field Medic provides to revived players
Predator
General
Increased armor of all Predators
Fixed an issue where activating ADS was not overriding melee attacks
Fixed an issue where the Predator would sometimes lose input if the player claims while sprinting
Fixed an issue where skin patterns for the Elder Predator were only applying to the head
Fixed an issue where equipping the Samurai mask shader "Azure" would cause warpaints to not apply
Fixed an issue with the Vanadium shader not applying properly to the Immortal mask
Weapons
Battle Axe
Added a bleed effect to the alternative attack
Combistick
Fixed an issue where throwing the Combistick while crouched would cause two Combisticks to appear
Net Gun
Fixed an issue where the Net Gun could cause a Fireteam member to be unable to break out of their own net if they are netted the moment they are reinforced
Gear
Bear Trap
Fixed an issue where the Bear Trap would not disappear after being disarmed if the Bear Trap downs the player
Perks
Trapper
Fixed an issue where the Trapper perk would only apply to the first time you net a Fireteam player

Custom Private Matches
Custom Private Matches are now available! Select the "Modifiers" button while in the Private Match menu to access the new options for Private Matches (Hunt and Clash). Listed below are the categories that can be modified as well as some of the preset custom modes that are available.

Clash
Change settings specific to Clash
Hunt
Change settings specific to Hunt
AI
Modify abilities and power specific to AI characters
Fireteam
Modify abilities and power specific to Fireteam characters
Fun
Fun modifiers making for a less serious experience
General
General match modifiers
HUD
Hide or restrict use of various HUD elements
Predator
Modify abilities and power specific to Predator characters
Weapons/Gear
Modify weapons and gear usage
Custom Modes (Clash)
Classic Clash
The Classic 4 on 4 versus match
Stabbers Only
Will's Way: Knives out
Custom Modes (Hunt)
Classic Hunt
The classic Predator vs Fireteam match
Hardcore Hunt
A more intense version for the experienced hunters
Lunar Shooter
The chopper must have taken us a lot higher up than we thought, it almost feels like we're on the moon
The Floor Is Lava
Predators like to hunt in the heat, but sometimes things can get a little too hot!

Voodoo Magic

Patch Notes 2.16 (Hot Fix)

**General**

* Various crash fixes
* Changes made to Field Lockers during Patch 2.14 and Patch 2.16
  * Increased chance of higher rarity drops in Field Lockers
  * Less chance of duplicates at higher rarities in Field Lockers
  * Reduced amount of Veritanium gained when obtaining a duplicate from Field Lockers to offset the increased higher rarity drops
* Increased amount of Weekly Challenges from 1 to 2
* Fixed an issue where Custom Loadouts would sometimes become inaccessible

**Custom Private Matches**

* Hardcore Hunt - Nameplates are now only visible up to 50 meters away (instead of always visible)
* Fixed an issue where the Bottomless Magazine option caused the Predator Plasma Caster to become unusable
* Unsaved modifiers are no longer reset after completing a match
* Setting the Match Duration modifier to "0" now properly causes the match to have no time limit instead of ending the match immediately
* Fixed an issue where Custom Private Matches was inaccessible after backing out of any Custom Private Matches categories while using a controller
* Fixed an issue where setting the Gear Amount Multiplier modifier to "0" would cause players the have a negative amount of Gear equipped
* Fixed an issue where the Gear Amount Multiplier modifier was not affecting the Field Syrette

**Fireteam**

* **General**
  * Fixed an issue where certain types of grenades were not properly cooking
  * Fixed an issue where changing the Body Type would also reset your specialization
  * Fixed an issue where only the reloading SFX would play when using the noisemaker with the Mercenary '87 equipped
* **Weapons**
  * **B34S-T Rocket Launcher**
    * Added new skins for the B34S-T
      * TECH
      * HEAT
      * B34ST

**Predator**

* **General**
  * Entering Predkour will now cause the player to automatically swap to their primary ranged weapon
  * Alpha and Elder Predator Hair is now equippable with Body Type 2

https://forum.predator.illfonic.com/t/patch-notes-2-16-hotfix/19481

Samhain13

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed