First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 102,776 times)

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on May 20, 2017, 01:15:56 PM
Quote from: greygoose on May 20, 2017, 01:14:42 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 20, 2017, 01:04:11 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 20, 2017, 10:52:53 AM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 20, 2017, 02:51:06 AM
That survey was a misread by the poster. It states 'its body is naturally armored' or something - same thing.

I'll check the survey sheet out monday.

No need to wait, I already went back and looked. It said
Spoiler
"the Predator's body is made of armor."  In the script it says "its body is its armor." Same thing as the script, but slightly different wording by someone who is not Shane Black or Fred Dekker.
[close]
So like I said, a misread. The creature is unchanged.

In my mind it's a tall and naked looking creature. I hope it looks better on screen. If the hybrid is mostly CGI we may have to wait until the movie to see it.
I definitely don't want any spoiler pictures of the hybrid predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler
Ouch.A giant naked Predator with human eyes....Most likely cgi.
Power Rangers meet Predator[/spoilers]
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 21, 2017, 11:28:26 AM
Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on May 20, 2017, 01:15:56 PM
Quote from: greygoose on May 20, 2017, 01:14:42 PM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 20, 2017, 01:04:11 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 20, 2017, 10:52:53 AM
Quote from: SpeedyMaxx on May 20, 2017, 02:51:06 AM
That survey was a misread by the poster. It states 'its body is naturally armored' or something - same thing.

I'll check the survey sheet out monday.

No need to wait, I already went back and looked. It said
Spoiler
"the Predator's body is made of armor."  In the script it says "its body is its armor." Same thing as the script, but slightly different wording by someone who is not Shane Black or Fred Dekker.
[close]
So like I said, a misread. The creature is unchanged.

In my mind it's a tall and naked looking creature. I hope it looks better on screen. If the hybrid is mostly CGI we may have to wait until the movie to see it.
I definitely don't want any spoiler pictures of the hybrid predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler
Ouch.A giant naked Predator with human eyes....Most likely cgi.
Power Rangers meet Predator[/spoilers]
[close]
Is he really that naked though ? If he's wielding pieces of equipment like a cannon and wristblades, he can't be THAT naked, can he ?

Adorianu

Overrated is word for hipsters.

ace3g

A little bit larger version of previously posted image.

dallevalle

Quote from: ace3g on May 22, 2017, 04:31:36 AM

awesome thank you !

JokersWarPig

I do really dig the mask, and the armor style, but I'm just not sold on the multi-cam

Samhain13

Quote from: ace3g on May 22, 2017, 04:31:36 AM

Well at least they look cool.

Seems like they actually got the mandibles right, its finally "closed".

Mr.big

Mr.big

Big fan of the predator I hope this  B a  -good movie because Dutch will be missing and I hope you all do a good job special the guys  who playing the predator, Kevin Peter Hall played the predator and you got to represent him so please play that part we all will be watching.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Sabres21768 on May 17, 2017, 03:45:42 PM
I can almost see how this whole thing went...

SHANE: "I want to get back to the roots of what made PREDATOR such a bad-ass movie guys!"
EVERYBODY: "Hell yeah!  Shane Black man, he gets it!  He was in the first Predator movie!"
SHANE: "That's right, I'm going to make the best Predator movie since the first one. It's gonna be AWESOME!"
EVERYBODY: "That's right man, Shane Black...doing a righteous Predator sequel...FINALLY!"
SHANE: "Yep, you know it.  Now, I'm gonna want lots of Predators in this...helping humans."
EVERYBODY: "Uh...YEAH!  Shane Black...gettin' his Predator groove on!"
SHANE: "S'right! I'm gonna need a kid too. Make him "special" so he can decode Predator languages and stuff...because...you know...kids."
EVERYBODY: "Shane...Black...gonna' do Predator...right...yeah."
SHANE: "Yessir...I'm also gonna need that chick from Attack Of The Show...because, you know...boobs."
EVERYBODY: "Ummm....Shane Black...Predator?"
SHANE: "Then, I want mutant Predators...lots of 'em."
EVERYBODY: "Sha...huh?"
SHANE: "Yeah, mutant Preds...I'm thinking Spider Preds!"
EVERYBODY: "Wait...what?"
SHANE: "Predator driving tanks...bad ass!"
EVERYBODY: "......."
ARNOLD: "I'm out...I won't be back."

perfect post

Master

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 02, 2017, 07:07:00 PM

SHANE: "I want to get back to the roots of what made PREDATOR such a bad-ass movie guys!"
EVERYBODY: "Hell yeah!  Shane Black man, he gets it!  He was in the first Predator movie!"
SHANE: "That's right, I'm going to make the best Predator movie since the first one. It's gonna be AWESOME!"
EVERYBODY: "That's right man, Shane Black...doing a righteous Predator sequel...FINALLY!"
SHANE: "Yep, you know it.  Now, I'm gonna want lots of Predators in this...helping humans."
SHANE: "S'right! I'm gonna need a kid too. Make him "special" so he can decode Predator languages and stuff...because...you know...kids."
SHANE: "Yessir...I'm also gonna need that chick from Attack Of The Show...because, you know...boobs."

https://media.tenor.com/images/8f5c5ce859c1c0fb02ede6a4e9d75b84/tenor.gif

perfect post
Agreed, Sabers nailed it.

D88M

Quote from: Master on Jun 02, 2017, 07:32:56 PM

perfect post

Lmao, i fear this is gonna be like Prometheus/Covenant and see all kind of weird and new sh!t added to the mythology that is gonna make us pull our hair out LoL

bobcunk

Quote from: D88M on Jun 03, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

perfect post

Lmao, i fear this is gonna be like Prometheus/Covenant and see all kind of weird and new sh!t added to the mythology that is gonna make us pull our hair out LoL
The difference is that they have already established a bigger universe with lots of aliens things.

D88M

Quote from: bobcunk on Jun 03, 2017, 05:56:05 PM
Quote from: D88M on Jun 03, 2017, 09:47:35 AM

perfect post

The difference is that they have already established a bigger universe with lots of aliens things.

I fear for this movie, i have the feeling that is gonna be great and we all gonna love it, or is gonna be terrible in terms of lore and stuff, and we all gonna hate it, or is gonna be very polarizing, i really hope is just good but huuh... Predators alongside humans? in tanks? wtf

Denton Smalls

I have faith in it. Shane Black has an excellent track record as a director and writer imo. I didn't love The Nice Guys as a whole but I liked the character development and interactions he specializes in, just as he did with Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Lethal Weapon, etc.

Plus with him having spent so much time on the original Predator set with Jim & John Thomas, Joel Silver and John McTiernan, I can't think of a better person to take the reins.

It also bodes well that the original film's creative team thought so highly of him that they wanted him to do some rewrites.

Ushella

When the hunter becomes the hunted......

.....wait sorry, wrong jungle hunter

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed