Conor McGregor was offered a role in The Predator

Started by FreeFacehugz, Jan 29, 2017, 10:08:48 AM

Author
Conor McGregor was offered a role in The Predator (Read 34,221 times)

FreeFacehugz

Xan21

He is too small anyway

Corporal Hicks

I was literally just looking into this as a buddy was at the event and has just messaged me. lol Thanks FreeFacehugz.

Xan21

The guy can barely talk... glad he isn't in it.

Pvt. Himmel

Good riddance!!

whiterabbit

Oh man for a second there I thought he was hired. Bullet dodged.

FreeFacehugz

FreeFacehugz

Quote from: Xan21 on Jan 29, 2017, 12:00:36 PM
The guy can barely talk... glad he isn't in it.

Barely talk? All he does is talk (and fight). But if it's the accent? Yeah lol it'd be pretty dumb having someone coming from an athletic background with a foreign accent star in a Predator movie. That would suck!

oh wait... ::)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 29, 2017, 11:31:34 AM
I was literally just looking into this as a buddy was at the event and has just messaged me. lol Thanks FreeFacehugz.

No problemo Corp. I'm a UFC fan so was just watching the interview online when he just blurted it out lol

Infected

For the role of the Irish King Willy?

"yu get nuthin on mmeahhh ive seen evrythin go teuh hell and yu werent part of it ya big slimey fake alien munster, oim Irish ya c**t touch mehhh" -rips spine out-

The Wolverine Predator

Glad he so called turned it down, because he would have been a terrible character

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Infected on Jan 29, 2017, 12:52:25 PM
For the role of the Irish King Willy?

"yu get nuthin on mmeahhh ive seen evrythin go teuh hell and yu werent part of it ya big slimey fake alien munster, oim Irish ya c**t touch mehhh" -rips spine out-
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jan 29, 2017, 12:31:54 PM
Oh man for a second there I thought he was hired. Bullet dodged.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ingwar

I love MMA but I honestly cannot stand him at all. Glad he did turn it down.

Stealth_Hunter

So it seems the issue was not enough money. That's actually a better sign than "I hated the script."

The Wolverine Predator

Oh and by the way if the fight between him and Mayweather ever happens...he's getting his ass whooped!

Predator_Spirit

Another hint at how thin the budget is.

Pvt. Himmel

Thankfully he turned it down cause it would have been another Adrien Brody body type character. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed