The Predator Uncloaks & Naru Fights in New Prey Video Clip

Started by Darkness, Jul 25, 2022, 05:34:25 PM

Author
The Predator Uncloaks & Naru Fights in New Prey Video Clip (Read 8,277 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Another new Prey video clip has surfaced on the official Prey feeds. The short 16-second clip shows Naru preparing to hunt. She builds her tomahawk and practices on the tree like we’ve seen previously.

There’s a new shot of the Feral Predator partially uncloaking and another shot of Naru hitting the now-unmasked Predator with a spear in the dark forest. You can watch the new video clip below:

Be sure to keep your targets set on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for all the latest Prey news! You can also follow us on FacebookTwitterInstagram, and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. Be sure to join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums as well!

BigDaddyJohn

Nope. Nooope.

Dark Knight

I feel like im about to watch a SLAYER concert and i just can't keep myself in place!!!

Kradan

I feel like I've already seen too much

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Anybody know what the budget was for prey

RevPred

RevPred

I'm a little concerned about the look of unmasked feral. Looks more goofy than menacing.

Lionhart

Lionhart

Definitely not a fan of the
Uncloaking. This is suppose to be set 300 years before the first movie if I'm not wrong. I mean that uncloaking looked more futuristic than the old movies.

Quote from: RevPred on Jul 25, 2022, 06:24:55 PMI'm a little concerned about the look of unmasked feral. Looks more goofy than menacing.

Looks like a mix of all 3 predators from predator 2010

Apparently nobody read my post 3 days ago, because i posted the same tweet.... :'(
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=65740.msg2572421#msg2572421

azamultic

azamultic

Quote from: 343 on Jul 25, 2022, 06:45:08 PMApparently nobody read my post 3 days ago, because i posted the same tweet.... :'(
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=65740.msg2572421#msg2572421
Yehh I remember your post, was trying to find it recently. I like what I see but I think I saw too much.

Quote from: Lionhart on Jul 25, 2022, 06:35:33 PMDefinitely not a fan of the
Uncloaking. This is suppose to be set 300 years before the first movie if I'm not wrong. I mean that uncloaking looked more futuristic than the old movies.

Quote from: RevPred on Jul 25, 2022, 06:24:55 PMI'm a little concerned about the look of unmasked feral. Looks more goofy than menacing.

Looks like a mix of all 3 predators from predator 2010

Well It's difficult imitate old movie effects through CGI, the way they did it back in 80s, it will always feel more modern. But I actually like the way it reveals it's face, and camera movement. Also cloaking does have same patterns as the original, which I like. And face does look like Berserk a little too much, from what we can see in the end. 

PredatorvsAliens

The best ending would be if the predator kills her at the end and leaves earth
Victorious

The Shuriken

Damn, at exactly 12 seconds the lighting in the scene plus the angle really makes Feral look like Mr Black.

(Bad Blood)

I mean even the skull depressions and placement and eye socket angle, swept back dreadlocks, look VERY much like berserker/mr.black.

SiL

Mr Black meets the Emissaries.

CANNON

I'm going to reserve my opinion for the final product and wait to see the movie myself. That being said, in that second of a clip I am not really seeing the predator face as I know it. Very difficult to see it's eyes but it's face, mandibles and head shape looks less predator and more I'm not sure what.

Again, reserving my true opinion of the design for the final release.

The Shuriken

The tweet is now...deleted?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed