Alien 5 Probably Not Happening Unless Covenant Succeeds

Started by PRJ_since1990, Jan 27, 2017, 12:37:28 AM

Author
Alien 5 Probably Not Happening Unless Covenant Succeeds (Read 7,087 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Morse on Mar 12, 2017, 12:31:09 PM
I just want this movie made, don't even care if it's bad  :laugh:

But you'll be retconned out of existence!

Maybe you should re-think this thing.  :-\

BishopShouldGo

It's ok. He's the guy that made a deal with God to live forever.

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Mar 06, 2017, 01:02:35 AM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Mar 02, 2017, 02:05:39 PM
I think I'd honestly rather see a Marines vs. something else film. The Marines vs. Aliens thing has been done - exceptionally well in Aliens, and to death in the EU.
Personally, I feel there's plenty of stories the big screen could tell with the USCM (including comic adaptations). ALIENS may be legend in its own right, but I could easily see a new film expand on their equipment, scope of operation, ranks/leadership and relation to WY, new characters and more Xenos to fight on new worlds. The idea of Xenos infesting multiple worlds in the human sphere makes for a large scale universe outside one event on one planetoid.

Honestly, I'd be happy if FOX greenlit productions of all the main DH novel adaptations like Rogue, Labyrinth, Genocide, etc. Even if they were cartoons or live action tv shows.

I think a dark, nightmare-fuel-style horror (think Poltergeist in Space) miniseries with the first season revolving loosely (I must stress loosely) around the plot of the Aliens 1-6, 1-4 and Earth War comics (for example, instead of setting it on Earth it could be set on another planet much more "alien" AKA "strange") and the second (and maybe even third) based around Harvest, Labyrinth, Rogue, Genocide and Tribes respectively.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed