Walter Hill Sent Sigourney Weaver a 50-Page Alien 5 Treatment!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 11, 2020, 05:45:25 PM

Author
Walter Hill Sent Sigourney Weaver a 50-Page Alien 5 Treatment! (Read 80,811 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: SM on Jun 13, 2020, 05:46:31 AM
Giler thought cloning could be a way of Ripley coming back when Alien 3 came out.

Yeah but that was said in jest during the wrap party.

I don't think Giler ever seriously imagined that anyone would actually do it.

PVC

Hi. Yes just make it happened.  Don't care what R Scott wants or thinks. He is just a jealous old man who thinks he is Alien's dad. He is not. He is just busy making 3 serie z movies a years.  Please make it happened with new actors , new writers , new producers   There's so much to do with that monster   New world or just lv426 ... Who cares. We want the xeno back.  Call it Alien 5 , Alien 2 and half , Reel Alien 3   Or what they want , but make it happened.   Regards

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Richman678 on Jun 12, 2020, 02:27:07 AM
That's English for she likes Blomkamps script better.

At first i was on team Ridley. After Covenant I'm now on team Blomkamp. We should have one more Ripley movie before the goddess Sigourney is too old to do one.

Blomkamps oats studios projects were very impressive. It's an unpopular opinion but i really like Chappie too.

Make the Blomkamp movie!!!

Right on!  Let's make it happen!

Quote from: D88M on Jun 12, 2020, 02:50:40 AM
Quote from: Richman678 on Jun 12, 2020, 02:27:07 AM
That's English for she likes Blomkamps script better.

At first i was on team Ridley. After Covenant I'm now on team Blomkamp. We should have one more Ripley movie before the goddess Sigourney is too old to do one.

Blomkamps oats studios projects were very impressive. It's an unpopular opinion but i really like Chappie too.

Make the Blomkamp movie!!!

She did not said that. Blomkamp story felt like a bad fan fiction to me.

Holy shit!  You read the story???

Quote from: MarineHicks023 on Jun 12, 2020, 04:46:12 PM
It will be really cool to see Hicks and Newt again with Ripley together.

It is every "Aliens" 's fans dream!

Yes!  Totally

SM

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 13, 2020, 03:54:24 PM
Quote from: SM on Jun 13, 2020, 05:46:31 AM
Giler thought cloning could be a way of Ripley coming back when Alien 3 came out.

Yeah but that was said in jest during the wrap party.

I don't think Giler ever seriously imagined that anyone would actually do it.

Yeah, but my point was he wasn't averse to he idea.

He was averse to what eventuated, but there you go...

Kimarhi

Just let the series die already.

Local Trouble

But we won't be totally satisfied until Ridley puts David in the space jockey's suit and crashes on LV-426!

OpenMaw

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 14, 2020, 02:08:29 AM
But we won't be totally satisfied until Ridley puts David in the space jockey's suit and crashes on LV-426!

Talk about scary.

Jeanbunny

Ripley AND Hicks deserve a happy ending-- TOGETHER. With Newt. Anything else is just bullshit.

Capt.Dallas at Thedus

Capt.Dallas at Thedus

Good work breaking this:)Very interesting-David Giler wrote The Parallax View-best 70's Conspiracy Film ever&Walter did Southern Comfort-Aliens was Southern Comfort In Space!!:)

Perfect-Organism

I see this in the same way as many other fans here see it.  It is clear to me that Weaver supports and prefers the Blomkamp script. 

Local Trouble

Didn't she once insist on having Giler and Hill rewrite Alien 3 as a condition of her taking the role?

SM

Yes. Thankfully.

Local Trouble

Maybe she thinks he needs Giler.

Necronomicon II

Quote from: PVC on Jun 13, 2020, 03:56:41 PM
Hi. Yes just make it happened.  Don't care what R Scott wants or thinks. He is just a jealous old man who thinks he is Alien's dad. He is not. He is just busy making 3 serie z movies a years.  Please make it happened with new actors , new writers , new producers   There's so much to do with that monster   New world or just lv426 ... Who cares. We want the xeno back.  Call it Alien 5 , Alien 2 and half , Reel Alien 3   Or what they want , but make it happened.   Regards

Lmao, Ridley hasn't made any such self-assertions, sure he has said the original film was his "baby" but indeed to make a baby requires at least two parties, etc. Also, each film gets new writers and new thespians... The hell are you on about?  :D #yawn

Brego

Great. Hill wants to ruin another Alien film. No thanks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed