Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Author
Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game (Read 159,274 times)

judge death

Got a message saying my colonial marines manual book is sent and on the way :D
Hmm I wonder if I can get a updated pdf now as they said they might change and fix typos and other stuff by the time they send out the physical book?

Corporal Hicks

I look on in jealousy.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: judge death on Jul 13, 2021, 08:44:52 PM
Got a message saying my colonial marines manual book is sent and on the way :D
Hmm I wonder if I can get a updated pdf now as they said they might change and fix typos and other stuff by the time they send out the physical book?

In earlier printed books known as an erratum. A printed sheet tipped in to later printings or if errors were discovered after printing but before released. A pdf is a better way if errors are known. That way anyone (hopefully) would have access to it. 8)

That might make for a nice related topic to the literature section. Book or film errors.  ;)

Corporal Hicks

Received my shipping notice for the Marine Ops Manual.

Kailem

All this Fireteam Elite talk has finally gotten me to start properly reading through the pdf copy, so fingers crossed if they're starting to ship to the UK I might get my notification soon too!

judge death

Got mine 3 days ago, and if you wonder why I purchased the starter kit when I have the core rulebook already: I like to support the project fully and have all books :P

BlueMarsalis79

Kailem

Quote from: judge death on Jul 23, 2021, 05:45:03 PM
Got mine 3 days ago, and if you wonder why I purchased the starter kit when I have the core rulebook already: I like to support the project fully and have all books :P

I got the starter set along with the core rules as well. Even if you've already got the latter, the starter set still has a bunch of stuff that makes it worthwhile, like the custom dice, physical map, cards and Chariot of the Gods scenario etc.

Plus it's honestly just handy sometimes to have two copies of the rules laying around for reference when you're playing the game.

BlueMarsalis79

Kailem

Yay, got my shipping notification for the Colonial Marines Operations Manual too! With any luck it should be here early next week!

Kailem

Got my hardcover copy today! I'm still reading through it in PDF format because it's just easier, but glad to have the book in my hands at last!

judge death

Quote from: Kailem on Jul 26, 2021, 04:50:05 PM
Got my hardcover copy today! I'm still reading through it in PDF format because it's just easier, but glad to have the book in my hands at last!
Well it saves the books back/spine by reading the pdf rather than the book itself.
I havent had the time yet to read any of the books 100%, will do somedya when I have the time...

Xenomrph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 23, 2021, 02:52:13 PM
Received my shipping notice for the Marine Ops Manual.
Still waiting on mine. :(

Corporal Hicks

Mine arrived at the weekend but haven't had a chance to dig in! Decided to start re-reading Starship Troopers before it arrived, but once I've finished I can't wait to dig in!  ;D

Bughuntwilson

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 27, 2021, 07:41:09 AM
Mine arrived at the weekend but haven't had a chance to dig in! Decided to start re-reading Starship Troopers before it arrived, but once I've finished I can't wait to dig in!  ;D

Hope we get a proper adaption of starship troopers one day

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed