Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2019, 05:35:38 PM

Author
Free League Publishing Announce Alien: The Roleplaying Game (Read 159,242 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 07, 2021, 09:40:08 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Jun 07, 2021, 05:54:05 PMIncluding the UPP's version of a dropship which the book mentions was "coincidentally" the same design as the Cheyenne dropship lol.

Awful.

Is the Soviet Mig-28 not also identical to the USAF F-5?

judge death

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jun 08, 2021, 04:35:16 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 07, 2021, 09:40:08 PM
Quote from: Xiggz456 on Jun 07, 2021, 05:54:05 PMIncluding the UPP's version of a dropship which the book mentions was "coincidentally" the same design as the Cheyenne dropship lol.

Awful.

Is the Soviet Mig-28 not also identical to the USAF F-5?
Was going to say this, as UPP is basicly soviet union and in real life soviet copied several designs from usa and the west, slight changes like engines was max they did. The B-29 copy and the space shuttle copies comes to mind.

And well this book is the lore canon so UPP has the cheyenne dropship but different name is now canon no matter what we say or think now.

Xiggz456

Some interesting tidbits regarding Arcturians

Spoiler
They share 99.99961% of the same dna as humans and have huge Nazca-esque lines depicting very Engineer like imagery. And there's a really cool page of art that depicts this!
[close]

Xenomrph

Re the UPP dropship looking like the Cheyenne dropship, I'll just leave this here:

judge death

Already mentioned it ;)

Local Trouble

Still awful.

I want my space Hind.

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 09, 2021, 08:54:10 PM
Still awful.

I want my space Hind.
Good news, they have one called the Krokodil that's specifically meant to be a space Hind.

Xiggz456

Really digging the "Destroying Angels" references! Gaska continues to do a great job of weaving the old lore into something that fits with the current continuity.

Xenomrph

Still awful.

I want my space Hind.
Any thoughts since you got your space Hind?

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jun 15, 2021, 05:24:41 PM
Still awful.

I want my space Hind.

Any thoughts since you got your space Hind?

Are there pics?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Local Trouble

Not sure about those wings, but I like the rest of the design.

Xiggz456

Just finished reading through this pretty massive expansion. In regards to the story framework that sets up the scenarios, I really enjoyed the overall "Frontier War" story that's presented. I look forward to hearing the thoughts once folks start playing through these scenarios.

BlueMarsalis79

Doesn't sound as interesting to me this time as the initial corebook to me.

Xiggz456

It's still quite interesting but it absolutely builds on from the core book. As long as they keep releasing expansions, I'll keep reading them for the sake of feeding my lore addiction lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed