Ideas for new Predator weapons

Started by avpsoul, Oct 08, 2007, 12:49:08 AM

Author
Ideas for new Predator weapons (Read 24,294 times)

Master Chief

Scar didn't get that memo.

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 14, 2011, 02:55:29 PM

Well if he wants to pursuit me, say to him that i decline any responsibility  in case of  facehugging while :
not wearing proper safty mask on
or in absence of any struggling reaction
Or for being a in a crappy movie

according to the articles n°5 and n°657 of his profesional contract

GAME OVER  Scar 8)

craigisnutter

Prob be far to medi-evil for a Pred, but i'd love to see something based around the Ninja Kusari-Gama. The Sicle on a chain, with a big metal ball at the other end. Maybe one hell of a blade at one end and the other end attached to a gauntlet? Making it retrievable and maybe leading to a scenario in which the protagonist of a movie could gain the upper hand on a pred, making the pred fire it into some machinery gears and get pulled in etc. Of course, it couldn't be any ordinary chain, it's gotta be sumthing that in some way could cut through wood, like a hot knife through butter (purely for a scene where the pred would throw it, wrapped around someone and eviscerate them in an instant). Or am i just a sick puppy?

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Master Chief on Jul 14, 2011, 02:55:29 PM

I don't think he can read, man.

I'd like to see Wolf's whip become a standard weapon for them all. Then they can sit in trees and snag things far below them without having to exert themselves.

Master Chief

:P

The noose that Scar used would work best for a Predator that's in a tree.

LadyZero

LadyZero

True, didn't think of that.

But wouldn't weapons like that just result in them becoming fat and lazy because they wouldn't have to move to kill anything any more? And it would make the films very dull - Predator sits in tree, lowers *insert whip or noose here* down, kills stuff.

BORIIING xD

Master Chief

The Predator's version of fishing.

Jegeren

Jegeren

I know this thread is old, but I figured replying would make more sense than starting an exact copy of this topic. Anyway on to my post:

I think we have seen plenty of their hunting weapons, but I guess we could see a sword or another "gun" weapon. What I want to see is their "military" weapons. We know they have spaceships that have guns, so they must have weapons they use for self defense against true threats and I would love to see them. I would love to see plasma miniguns or assault rifles, grenades, weapons of mass destruction, other energy weapons such as ice, and other vehicles such as a tank or bomber. Given their advanced technology there are really no limits as to what they could have as weapons. Planet destroyers would be exceptionally awesome to see as a last resort weapon. Showing these weapons will also truly show how more advanced the Predators are over humans in a future setting. The brief scenes of the Predator warship in the 2010 AVP are a great start and showed just how much damage Predators could do if they truly wanted you dead.

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 12, 2011, 06:13:42 AM
Quote from: Lord Predator on Jul 12, 2011, 06:11:24 AM
Thy should make their own bombs, but instead of being destructive the bomb should explode hundreds or thousands of face huggers.

Mabye a predator carrying a facehugger in a bag or a pouch and throwning it at a foe that it can't beat could be a good idea.
That or any other tamed animal is a good idea. If Predators brought one fresh aspect to the franchise, it was the preds taming beasts to facilitate hunting, and that was a very nice touch. I think a saurian creature would be an excellent hunting companion for a future movie or game. In the facehugger case though, it should only be used by a Predator with acid proof armor. With that, the facehugger can't do a thing to it.

shadowedge

shadowedge

I wouldn't mind seeing the Blazer from AVP Extinction.

A laser weapon that shoots a beam hotter than the core of most stars and instantly combusts anything it hits. Ridiculously overpowered? Sure, but cool to see. The Predator could vaporize an entire jungle with one sweeping motion from the gun.

Terx2

Terx2

What about a Pheromone bomb or something. You know to lure there prey into a trap or to make them turn on each other.

Vitriol

Vitriol

Not strictly a weapon, but some sort of projectile grappling device would be awesome. An agile, acrobatic Predator capable of swinging down from rooftops would be all kinds of awesome. Or going all 'Scorpion' style and dragging his victims in to their inevitable deaths would be equally cool...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

All Predators could swing from rooftops I'm sure. Anytime had no problem swinging around in the trees or Pussyface scrambling across building rooftops.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed