17 (40.5%)
UAC/Hells minions
25 (59.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author
Aliens vs DOOM (Read 42,066 times)

underbound

underbound

Wey-yu has finally maintained the xenomorph for the bio weapons division but its competitor, the UAC, has perfected teleportation and controlled hells minions in the process. So to eliminate compition,they call war on each other. As the streets run rampant in bodys and blood,hell broken loose,hives on the buildings,WEY YU is losing and calls the USCM for support. The tides suddenly turn as the UAC has fallen back. So as they see the game played the demand the military come help. Numerous casualties raise worse than any war conceived. Cybers against queens,praetorians on barons,marine vs marine.
Who do you think will prevail?

SiL

SiL

Hell. Has the superior firepower and the Archviles can resurrect dead allies.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

f**king archviles. f**k them.

SiL

SiL

Also a good quarter of them can fire rockets out their arses.

Aliens be f**ked.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

If were going to pit the aliens against a video game enemy then it's only fair to use video game aliens.  The xenos from Extinction do well enough against heavy artillery.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: SiL on Nov 11, 2013, 03:53:28 AM
Also a good quarter of them can fire rockets out their arses.

Aliens be f**ked.

Ah, but what about aliens that are 30% taller and somewhat tougher than said quarter, whose arse rockets probably do something squelchy and unpleasant? Hurray for DNA reflex.

blood.

blood.

imagine all the hybrid alien offspring :o

Either way... Arnie would have a field day with all this cannon fodder

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Gotta vote for Hell on this one. I mean come on, it's Hell.

predxeno

predxeno

Which Doom universe are we referring to; Classic Doom or Doom 3?

Fun Fact: Doom 1 was originally an Aliens game, according to Wikipedia at least.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Does it matter?

predxeno

predxeno

Well, the Archvile in Classic Doom resurrected enemies and had a fire attack, the Archvile in Doom 3 summoned Imps and had a fire attack.  A BIG difference, in my opinion.

SiL

SiL

Not that big of a difference to the final outcome. Enemies were generally tougher in Doom 3 anyway to accommodate not having swarms of them like classic Doom; summoning troops, projectile weapons, rocket launchers, etc. will always put the Doom minions over the Aliens.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah but they're still crazy supernatural demons from hell, I'd bank that the Aliens are hosed no matter which one they're fighting.

I mean yeah the "classic" demons are a bit visually less frightening and you shoot a ton of them, but that's sort of a byproduct of the era of nascent FPS gaming more than anything else. There's still the notion that there's a literal infinite supply of them because it's Hell, and they're still demons that throw fireballs and shit. My money is still on Doom no matter which incarnation we're using.

predxeno

predxeno

Well sorry guys, but I can't agree with you on this one (BIG surprise as usual), but I think the Aliens will inevitably triumph over even the forces of Hell.  On a sentimental basis, the existence of the Xenos and their creators, the Engineers, defies that of religion and such fire and brimstone visions of Hell.  On a more scientific basis, the Aliens take their hosts' DNA and can even control their own evolution to combat any foe; if the Hell-forces are winning, the Aliens will evolve more than adequate countermeasures against them.

underbound

underbound

We are talking about the movie. Just kidding,thats fuking stupid and isnt going to help anyone.
But back on topic, we are talking DOOM/DOOM II monsters and lore. Plus dont exclude the marines(on both sides)as they are aid to their company.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed