Predators face

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 22, 2007, 03:03:13 AM

Author
Predators face (Read 4,742 times)

NikTh

NikTh

IMHO they never got the angle right after P1. I don't know, there was some sort of arrogance in the way his mandibles and jaw was set which I liked. To me P2 looked a bit like a squashed spider. I'm not even gonna speak of AVP1.
I think Wolf looks kind of cool. Although his lower jaw is a bit overdone. But I like his haggard, worn look. Intimidating...

But maybe I'm just nitpicking...

Jango1201

Jango1201

I had a very bad nightmare the other night...

The predator homeworld scene was replaying in my head but when the chair turned around to reveal the predator...

IT WAS SCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Quote from: Jango1201 on Dec 22, 2007, 05:32:31 AM
I had a very bad nightmare the other night...

The predator homeworld scene was replaying in my head but when the chair turned around to reveal the predator...

IT WAS SCAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO a dream liek that would had woking me up with COLD sweat

bobcunk

bobcunk

the graboids from tremors were good.

REYALS

REYALS

I just like the originality of the WOLF PREDATOR. Not all PREDATOR's have to have a resemblence to each other. If that were the case, we'd have AvP all over again. Those three were the worst designs, because all that really made them different from one another, was their helmets.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Dec 22, 2007, 03:03:13 AM
Ive been watching TV, and seen many many Avpr short trailers. There very great, and are getting me hyped for the movie, no douht. But one thing to notice is Wolf turning around in his chair roaring. It just seems every time I look at him, he looks better and better. I am starting to think Wolf's face is a tiny bit better than City Hunter's face. It just looks so remisent to P1's face, and great! Good job brothers and ADI (can't believe I am actually saying that, after so many f**ken screw ups) You guys did a great job! Wolf so far is a 8/10

I can say the same about the Pred alien, shes looking very alien, and great as well! The warriors are an improvement also!

Good luck brothers on how the movie turns up!

I agree. Wolf's face looks very cool,but the bros tried to fix it cuz of Scar's face.It wasn't okay in AvP so they did it really cool in AvP 2. :)

inkedcraig

inkedcraig

I love p1 face. p2 for me they made him look to much of a monster and not alien. By adding more tusks ect, i dunno kinda makes him, to me look more of a movies monster than an alien.

Predator-S

Predator-S

City Hunter's face was cool, but too colourful and the animatronic eyes sucked.

Wolf seems 7/10 to me, the thing that gets him down are the closed mandibles. Just don't seem right.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Does any one have a good pic of his head unmasked  a good clear not to dark pic?

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

The jungle hunters face was the best, the way the mandibles went together, the colour of his face, they eyes.....everthing was perfect.....city hunter looked like an egg-head......  :-X

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I actually think the Wolf Predator's face is a total improvement from the Scar Predator's mediocre face design. Not to mention that the Wolf Predator is also a reminiscent of the First Predator itself.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

QuoteI just like the originality of the WOLF PREDATOR.

What's original about him?  He's basically a combination of Pussy Face and Broken Tusk.  I never liked Pussy Face because of the eyes and dodgy mandibles, so my Predator ranking might turn out something like this;

Anytime
Wolf
Pussy Face
Scar

yautjarod

yautjarod

Wolf looks pretty decent ....  but i don't understand why they don't keep Predator 1 design works again today ... Stan Wiston did a wonderful f**king job on that Predator !!

REYALS

REYALS

What's original about him? P.M.

Well, for one the skin tone, the lost mandible, he has different eyes. He is just different to me... is that alright? Plus I wouldnt even put an AvP PREDATOR in my "list". Everyone disregards all the PREDATOR's at the end of 2, and there were some cool looking PREDATOR's in that scene.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed