Two New AvPR Pictures!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 08, 2007, 12:05:15 AM

Author
Two New AvPR Pictures! (Read 14,864 times)

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

pred picture is just ok, cuz we 've seen stuff like that before. however the alien pic looks AWESOME! not sure about the size but the pose and everything is something really new to everyone. we havent seen alien doing that ever.

radski

radski

lol thats because it is a man in a suit

SHREK

SHREK

i sed it looks TOO MUCH like a man in a suite

zen

zen

To ALIEN WARRIOR:The preds in AVP we're very young.Its like being a scrawny guy at 17 and then turning into Lou Ferrigno at 30.Only thing is the preds in AVP are 50 and the wolf is like,hmmmm,what whould you guys say?,300?.So of course he looks very inshape!.Hes had a lot of time to practice!.And did'nt the alien in ALIEN look like a guy in a suit?.Or was that just me?.Personaly i think this alien looks just fine the way it is    ;)  .And to optimus prime:Each of the trailers are dead on perfect for those two!!!   ;D  .Decepticons,transform!!!!(hahahahaha! !!   :D  ).

gb

gb

wonder if the movie will get str8 into the action, like the ship crashing in the opening credits( alien3 style, not showing us full detail of the cause but giving us hints of trouble on board)

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Hey guys, I've uploaded my clearer/edited version of the green band trailer to youtube. No joke. Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1jomcwdSOY. grin

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

how can a man in a suit not look like a man in a suit   ???  

kev

kev

cooooooolll but why is the predator so small his like 4,2 high and skinny sorry dont like the predator   ;)  

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

The pic of alien  and predator is truly cool and i hope  to see more photo.

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Hey! its my good friend! zen hows it goin bro?  haha! decepticons? no! its all about the autobots lol well apart from starscream...haha! he's the best! the pics look good! the lighting a bit dodgy but they are production photo's or whatever, it will look alot better in the final cut. woo hoo. it will be better in the movie with the proper effects, angle and music etc.   Autobots? Roll out!   Haha!

vortep

vortep

Well the pred picture is verry cool as he always look. But the alien pic is just amazing!When i was little i imagine how woud be the world if the aliens go to earth and that pic is just how i imagine it!

jimmylace

jimmylace

yeah I think when the greenband hits im going to cut my own trailer...

Krusher

Krusher

the F'n alien is crouched over of course it looks big, you guys need to pay a little more attention to detail. The pics look awesome and wow complain a little more its avp   ;D  

WarMachine

WarMachine

Dude the Alien's always been that big, with the exception of the first AVP. Plus those are like the Aliens from the second movie as well, those were different from the one in the first movie. Plus that's not a big car.  That's be awesome if the Alien pulled some "Jeepers Creepers" shit and punched its tail thru the ceiling.

I know the Pred Face

I know the Pred Face

I heard that the predator would be like kinda like an elder face with 1 acid out so he will see with one eye all banged up but has the face of Predator 1 and 2 found out on one of the guys comments on predatorstuff.com

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed