More Info on Underwater Scene

Started by Darkness, Apr 26, 2007, 05:44:26 PM

Author
More Info on Underwater Scene (Read 12,992 times)

Darkness

Darkness

I remember way back in January, I suspected an underwater scene would appear in AvP2. Alien Experience is now reporting that it will be a big action sequence:

“The scene is just mentioned in a passing glance as one of the films shot in the Vancouver area that features underwater filming, but I’ve asked around and it seems it all boils down to one scene that features some mayham, carnage, and of course, people dying.” says Hicks.

I loved the scene in Alien Resurrection though and I wouldn’t mind seeing the aliens back underwater again. Let’s hope it’s a great sequence. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

slipknotpredator

i´m not sure about a predator under water, but maybe it´s about aliens and humans like in A4   :o  

Just some Alien fan

Just some Alien fan

I makes sense that a pred could go underwater by using the breathing mask he used in predator 2 when harriagain and good ol pred were on the roof

Darkness

Darkness

Hmm, I wouldn\\\'t want to see a Predator underwater either if it\\\'s supposed to be fighting with an alien. Wouldn\\\'t look right.

Just some Alien fan

Just some Alien fan

Relating by to a post i read i belive that the pred alien grows and causes the ship to crash in the water and the preds have to get out of the water with the pred alien following them   ;D  

Hicks

Hicks

I can't imagine the Predator in the water either, unless this scene takes place in the sewers. I wish I had more details to go on, but of course, nobody is really talking about it. One thing I do know for sure, people will die.   ;)  

Darkness

Darkness

This also raises a question as to whether aliens in general can swim naturally or if the reason they swam in Res was because of Ripley's DNA.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

A Predator can't fight underwater because it messes up his cloaking device.

Katarn

Katarn

does he need a cloacking device to fight?     ;)  

Hicks

Hicks

"This also raises a question as to whether aliens in general can swim naturally or if the reason they swam in Res was because of Ripley's DNA."  I never thought it that way, I just assumed they could swim naturally. Interesting.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Aliens are smart, they could figure it out.

Predboy

Predboy

I think that aliens are able to swim naturally. So I'm thinking there the ones that are going to kill people. A pred underwater wouldn't be a good idea. Aliens underwater would be a good idea, like in A4. That underwater scene was hot.

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

HAHA  great news, btw if da pred is in da water, HE WOULD LOSE! da aliens hav d advantage. Dis scene in my opinion will be in cause of da sewers. Aliens vs predator in da sewers, dat would be cool. ALIEN WINS!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh, hell yes, That scene in A4 was the money shot for me, hopefully it's more intense

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

This will be a great sequence. So will the rooftop.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed