Theory: Sevastopol corruption!

Started by SJTR5, Aug 11, 2016, 06:09:52 PM

Author
Theory: Sevastopol corruption! (Read 861 times)

SJTR5

SJTR5

(sorry, no videos today. more like stuck at a thought I had while researching and posting...)
I got to read through the archive Logs 1-151(ya that kind of time is insane) http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Archive_Logs_in_Alien:_Isolation
and I have millions of questions, to think of anyway, about events before the comic(and after), the day torrens arrives sevastopol, and unknowns left in the dark.
-
I did the trouble of putting the dates in order (the attachment). here it goes...
*1: Log#91 who is S? or T? it's about a year before the event DEC 11(dec11= torrens arrival), giving reference to sinclair, marshalls, and there work as an engineer (I, think).
*2: in a report from sebastion sieg log#115 it gives one particular year that's very odd. "Thankfully, Seegson were waiting in the wings to re-energize this station - among many others! In 2124 we arrived in Sevastopol - and made possible the buzzing cosmopolutan hub you see today!" ok, what's the date? May, 2115. ... ? ? ? that's 9 years before history is made!
-there's 3 sides I'm thinking of; 1 being it's a typo, 2 some glitch in the terminals(or something of tampering with), and 3 being on purpose
__3: if on purpose, why go back 9 years to tell of this event? did sieg see a terrible fortune and tried to change it? (ya right, break the alien universe through time travel. crazy)
__2: who handled the terminals? Log#20 #83 (in order) faulty hardware. disconnected from apollo and now seeing some tampering with.
__1: if it's a typo but left anyway to share these events for sevastopol to remember, why not change a simple year? yes, people do tend to forget. they make mistakes sometimes, and that right there should lead to one part of this theory I have for sevastopol.
This is a scam!!
(... now hold on, who is seegson?) http://avp.wikia.com/wiki/Seegson basically a summarized history of 2 founders deciding to start a company like WY and started a rivalry between Weyland Corp.
sadly it doesn't go farther back with the 2 who found seegson. of course understandable being introduced in a game coming out recently (... pft. ha 2 years ago now, ... so kind-of recently).
-
I would be asking more, but I gotta ask you all. Does this seem interesting to dive in, and gut out what we can on the history before the event on DEC 11?
it's been on my mind since I started making and posting those videos, and would like to share something insane as I play Isolation (the whole point of going overboard).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed