How does the game compare on 360? Is the AI worse?

Started by Jenga, Oct 08, 2014, 04:23:21 PM

Author
How does the game compare on 360? Is the AI worse? (Read 796 times)

Jenga

Jenga

Who bought the game on 360? This is one of those games that if I had the money I would upgrade to a new system to play but instead I am keeping my priorities straight and focusing on trying to provide for my family. So keeping in mind that this was originally developed as PS3/360 game before it was transitioned to a XBONE/PS4 game:

Graphically: Does it look better or worse than the Ps3 screenshots that were release a week or so ago? How does it compare over all the official footage out there (running on a PC or PS4/XBONE build)? Does it still look just about as good only lower res or is there a definitely visual quality drop?

AI: Does anyone know if the Alien AI is worse or the same on the PS3/360 vs newer gen systems?

Signed: A Dad with no money to spend on a new system but who may be able to buy it for 360 eventually

Taxemic

I'm in a similar boat as you regarding family. The game to me still looks beautiful on the 360 and comparing it to watching a friend play on pc I'd say A.I is the same IMO.

Jenga

Here is some good news on the graphics comparison front. Look at this video with simultaneous side-by-sides between the 360 and Xbox One. Very minor differences considering. Much closer than I thought they would be. SUCH good news on the visuals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htQQLMqFSNE&feature=youtu.be

Now I really really hope the AI is the same. If so, then this is a no-braine for last gen consoles?

hfeldhaus

iv heard there a lot of problems graphically on the PS3. i'd go for the 360 version. its £20 cheaper in the UK compared to the xbox one, dont know if that would make it $30 cheaper in the US

SpeedyMaxx

I would also appreciate a solid look at the PS3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed