Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 35,897 times)

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Ok, click on the left 'DNA' then read THE HOST AND EMBRYO and THE INVASION. But they don't have a real clear answer too about the Xenomrph and adapts to it's host DNA.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Indeed, its not real clear. But they are trying to proove it with science and logical facts but since the alien is as well has been well known is also alot more unknown. We cannot really tell how it is working for the alien. So I`ll keep reading the hole thing till I find something but I dont really think I will since its not that clear indeed

punisher

punisher

Listen this real cool but i just wanna make sure that you all know that this is'nt real! lol    :D  

b33fyz3po

b33fyz3po

The artist that drew these deserves a Trophie!

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

hahah, b33fyz3po my *ss, MOFO   ;)  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

and U 2, punisher think u'r funny    ;)     >:D  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Hey Punisher, why dont you let us our illusions man   ;D     ;D   Ah, if only they were real, I could see aliens and predators AH! so desesperate   :)  

Movie Dude

Movie Dude

Sorry Darkness, Diffrent Picture. Actually this one you can truly see it coming out of the pred. amazing

AJ

AJ

ur obviosly a bit of a loser to post that 3 friggin times!!

AJ

AJ

oh, thats wierd, had an insult to all the avp fans sayin were losers, wen i posted that last comment, they werent there   ;)  

Darkness

Darkness

To AJ: Yes, I banned him and removed his comments.

predatorbabie

predatorbabie

Couldnt you draw a better one   >:D     >:D     >:D     :D     :D  

Movie Dude

Movie Dude

AJ are you talking to me    :-\     :-\   Because Im really busy with my job and im really just doing this out of the kidness of my heart

Movie Dude

Movie Dude

I was just being an Idiot you where probably not talking to me   ???    Darkness if you need anything  just submit it here and i will hook you up with some cool pics. My computer crashed so im having troubles with e-mail. Darkness your the king you keep this place pimpin.                                                 Live Lovely                                           Alexander Schnar                                            AKA Movie Dude

dechende

dechende

these are beautifully rendered with a good fluidity flowing through them.....i should work for these guys

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed