Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!!

Started by Darkness, Jun 01, 2004, 08:07:00 PM

Author
Predalien Concept Artwork!!!!! (Read 35,885 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Yes, that’s right. Thanks to a thread in the forum, I’ve finally discovered some new conceptual artwork for Alien vs Predator including the PredAlien (or the PredAlien Chestburster). For further information, you can check out Tatopoulos Studios and look through the flash until you get to the Alien vs Predator section. But for now, you can check out the seven conceptual artworks on the next page.

20040602_01

Update: I found this paragraph on the original site:
“Patrick had originally been asked for production design this film, but eventually had to pass on it because of his commitment to I, Robot. Patrick worked early with Director Paul Anderson to present concept designs for the film’s environments to 20th Century Fox, which helped green-light the project.”

Pyramid buried under South Pole Ice Cap

Pyramid buried under South Pole Ice Cap

Predators worshipped by the ancient Mayan people

Predators worshipped by the ancient Mayan people

First sketch of the Alien Queen chained in the pyramid

First sketch of the Alien Queen chained in the pyramid

Final rendering of the Alien Queen chained in the pyramid

Final rendering of the Alien Queen chained in the pyramid

First sketch of the Alien Queen chasing out heroes

First sketch of the Alien Queen chasing out heroes

Final rendering of the Alien Queen chasing our heroes

Final rendering of the Alien Queen chasing our heroes

The Ultimate Threat - Alien and Predator mixed into one

The Ultimate Threat – Alien and Predator mixed into one

Vito

Vito

ohhh man that looks so sweet! :D

Shaneus

Shaneus

OOOOOOOOOOOOO i just stained my pants    ???  

Jeddite

Jeddite

WOW!!!! Simply amazing...   ;D   Good job on those pics.    8)  

Vito

Vito

that Predalien has the perfect looks! not so sure about the colour, but it would make sense not to have it black as the others, as the Predators are much different in skin & blood type etc...     man i feared something bad, but if the Predalien is going to look like that, then its better than anything i expected!

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Whoa... Awesome! The predalien looks great!!!!!   :)  

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

INCREDIBLE!!!! hey guys, the Trailer will be out with riddick, I KNOW THIS FOR SURE!!!   :)  

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

I was very afraid about the predalien not looking that good but WHOA!!!    ;D  the only thing is that on that sketch he look a bit like a chestbursta.    :)   what do you think?

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

AdamJZ!! WHERE DID YOU HEARD THAT!!! NO JOKE THIS IS VERY SERIOUS!!!!! ARE YOU SURE??!!!!!!

AdamJZ

AdamJZ

Yes, someone my parents know saw a prewiew screening of Riddick, he said the trailer was attached to it, he said (and this is a guy who thought this movie will suck) that the trailer was the best trailer he had seen this year, he said it had the queen and everything and was awesome!  also i think that is the art of a predalien chestburster not an adult.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

just f**kin awesome............

baileybrothaz

baileybrothaz

nice artwork good find darkness sorry i havnt done any for a while i got this part time comic job jus realy busy at mo i am working on one thou

Tha Nemesis

Tha Nemesis

well I like it but, I think the pred alien looks a bit shitty

ryanpoli

ryanpoli

Wow, thats awesome stuff!

<ACHILLES>

<ACHILLES>

COOL   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed