Searching for an Old, OLD, fanfic - Hunter's Defense by The_Demigod

Started by linferno, Feb 21, 2020, 07:11:14 AM

Author
Searching for an Old, OLD, fanfic - Hunter's Defense by The_Demigod (Read 3,244 times)

linferno

linferno

It's an impossible task, I know. And yes, I'm that old. But there was a wonderful, excellently written AVP fanfiction on Planet AVP back in the day starring Machiko Noguchi.

I don't remember the entire plot, but the gist was that she had allied humans and the yautja together in a bid to stop the 'seeding' of xenomorphs across planets (i think?). It was a 'sequel' to the AVP:Prey and AVP: Hunter's Planet books.

I've searched every file I've ever saved from PlanetAVP (I found the Bob and Progg files, wtf) and I can't find it. I've annoyed friends, who know the story I'm talking about but even THEY can't find it. It used to be on Fanfiction.net too, but it's gone from there. I even tried Wayback Machine, but it didn't archive the story, just the list of fanfic titles.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

EDIT: After searching through every external harddrive I own, I've found the title and author - Hunter's Defense by The_Demigod! If anyone has a copy of their fic, may I please have a copy of it? Just to read and save. Thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed