Shuriken
4 (10%)
Throwing Disc
4 (10%)
Hand Gun
11 (27.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author
Favourite Weapon/Level (Read 18,085 times)

War Wager

War Wager

If I arm myself with duel shoulder cannons and a spear, I'm all set. The spears the best melee weapon and the cannons are really powerful and just fun to use.

Favourite levels where in the forest, the superstore, the cinema, the high school and the very last level in the hospital. I don't know what it is about that level I just play it all the time.

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

Ma favorite is any levels that have lot of aliens and few human.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

the spear and the dual plasma cannon... mainly cause i can kick butt with those weapons ;D

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Spear, and my favorite level was probably the High School. I hate the last level, because I have to backtrack when I get to the last elevator because I missed placing a mine.

War Wager

War Wager

Anyone think that the melee combat's a little disappioting? I mean with the wristblades, the camera shakes from side to side, but it just doesn't look right. With the spear you just slash, slash and thats it.  :P Not exactly fun when you think about it...

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 27, 2007, 01:40:23 AM
Anyone think that the melee combat's a little disappioting? I mean with the wristblades, the camera shakes from side to side, but it just doesn't look right. With the spear you just slash, slash and thats it.  :P Not exactly fun when you think about it...

i've not noticed any camera shaking...

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Me neither, but the spear is definitely my first choice.

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

I like the spear and the hand cannon

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Disk and High School. I love the hived up hallway.

AntiExterminator

AntiExterminator

I WOULD CHOOSE DAUL PLASMA CANNON AND MY LEVEL IS HIGH SCHOOL

AntiExterminator

AntiExterminator

Well I'd choose the sherkin.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've actually been using the Shuriken a bit yesterday. Have to say, it's fast throwing ability makes it a nice weapon. As long as you've got some distance, enough to throw it twice, it works pretty nicely. Then finish off with the wrist blades.

But Sewers is a great level too. I think it's the most atmospheric of the levels in the game. Especially when you get to the hived up bit.

AntiExterminator

AntiExterminator

Your right  :)

brad873

brad873

screw the spear, hand gun rocks. rapid fire, faster than duel cannons and more acurate and energy efficiant, its the best

AntiExterminator

AntiExterminator

why are you saying that ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed