Silent Hill

Started by Mystic Lemons, Dec 10, 2006, 02:28:04 PM

Author
Silent Hill (Read 65,132 times)

Huol

Huol

Silent hill freaked me out.
The only one i actually own is the second one though.

I remember playing a demo of The room.
Going into the kitchen and suddenly arms and legs come flailing through the walls... :( Creepy as hell.
Up until i found the lightsaber cheat. That was hilarious.

But yeah i dont really like survival horrors, the character such ass. Too robotic.
They can't do much like other characters. They can't even climb over small walls, nope, you have to take the long scary route filled with monsters.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

I have played all silent hill games except the first one. I love them! But I still need to watch the movie.

Just because of silent hill 5 I'm going to buy an Xbox 360. The chapter 5 seems great!

http://silenthill5.net/silent-hill-5/silent-hill-v-magazine-scans.php

edit: My fav is silent hill 3.

Warrior Drone

Warrior Drone

It was freaked out! I esspecially hate it in SH2 when he was raping those lady monsters on the counter. SH2 is the only one i ever played and finshed though.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I play the first game on the PS1 and it was cool. I didn't play the other games though.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

I only finished SH2. I never finished 3 or 4. I'm now playing SH3 again!

You're Not Here (SH 3 theme)

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: luispaulo53 on Aug 29, 2007, 02:50:11 PM
I have played all silent hill games except the first one. I love them! But I still need to watch the movie.

Just because of silent hill 5 I'm going to buy an Xbox 360. The chapter 5 seems great!

http://silenthill5.net/silent-hill-5/silent-hill-v-magazine-scans.php

Holy f**k!  That is some twisted sh*t!  ;D

fluxcap

fluxcap

^That baddie is cool and all, but Pyramid Head IS the ultimate badass-baddie. The explanation for his existence in SH2 was one of those welcomed sucker punches.

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

For me, Silent Hill 1, 3 and 4 were very good games, but Silent Hill 2 is a real MASTERPIECE.

Dark, full of hidden sexual complexes. The story was keeping me on the edge of my sit, the scares scared me and the melancholy made me cry.

It was one and only computer games experience. And I used to be a FPS gamer, shees! I remember that SH2 was the only "non-FPS" game I've finished since 1992 (Die, Fuhrer, Die!).

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

the best one yet!

Cromartie

Cromartie

silent hill focuses on scaring the shit out of the player wheras resident evil goes for an all out shoot em up setting with a few jump in your seat moments. but silent hill gets inside your head and f**ks you up! i remember last year i wouldnt play 1 2 and 3 unless it was daytime and someone was with me!

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

silent hill much better than resident evil!

frosty_141

frosty_141

who remembers the awsome painting of pyramid head, "misty days" those japanese dudes have some imagination

gameoverman

gameoverman

Just finished SH2 - I've never played any game like it.  Yeah it really gets inside your head and for the first time I care about a video game character.  :P

I would say the game is totally flawless...  and those things crawling on the ground gave me chills up my spine did anyone else get that?   :D

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Quote from: gameoverman on Sep 08, 2007, 04:52:45 PM
Just finished SH2 - I've never played any game like it.  Yeah it really gets inside your head and for the first time I care about a video game character.  :P

I would say the game is totally flawless...  and those things crawling on the ground gave me chills up my spine did anyone else get that?   :D

I finished SH2 last week and man... awesome! I'm playing SH4 right now.

The saddest part of the game spoiler

And i care for this sweet girl Eileen you have to protect her!

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Well, I just finished Silent Hill 4

I don't understand why most people don't like it. The plot is brilliant!

Now, I shall return to Silent Hill 3, my fav, I wanna enjoy every piece of it!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed