Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,355 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 26, 2010, 09:21:22 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 26, 2010, 08:55:14 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 26, 2010, 08:47:16 PM
I sprayed my XBox with a bunch of air today! i'm going to go see if it works now! If anyone wants to play some Halo 3/Wars/ODST at any time, friend request me: bstnsx704

Did it work? If it did then my Gamertag is Deadpool 199

Yep, it works! :D Now  I can go ahead and preorder Halo Reach! Can't wait!!!!! And im requesting you now! :)

Awesome, I'll accept next time I'm on.

Oh and I made a Predators Gametype and Map, I made the map on Valhalla so that everybody can play whether they have the DLC maps or not.

Here's a 'sneak peak'- The Predators don't regenerate their shields, they have a 50% Vampirism so that they have a kinda 'honor' system, if they're hurt, they need to inflict pain to get their health back.

Humans have the same thing, but they have 50% slower charging shields to make it balanced.

It's an Infection gametype, but the Zombies are the humans, so once a Predator is killed he stays dead. This should encourage stealthy gameplay.

Predators have Energy Sword and Plasma Pistol. I chose the Plasma Pistol as the cannon because it can be charged, and deal a lot of damage, but not kill in one hit.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I think Splaser would've been more appropriate for the 'caster.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Sounds cool PBA! And I can't wait anymore! I give in! I'm watching SOME reach videos. Not all, but SOME, just to get a little more hyped up (not like I need to be any more hyped) And Master Chief in Halo 4? As long as its a good story, yes please!

EDITL I watched Firefight 2.0, E3 2010 trailer, and Forge World...WOW!!!!!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

*SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT*

Since this is a site that has an Alien fanbase, I thought I'd share my Aliens map and gametype with you guys. Try doing a 3 or more player game.. it's pretty intense. I also made it so that there were only guns types that have been seen in the movies. I'm pretty sure every Human starts with an Assault Rifle (Pulse Rifle), and there are two chainguns available (Smart-Gun), and one Flamethrower. It is incredibly intense when you are the last human (I've done it with 10 players), and when you have the Flamethrower, you get an awesome Ripley vibe. I put a lighting filter on that makes the whole map a lot darker, but you are still able to see.. I find that a short burst of the flamethrower helps me..

There is also two cool screenshots, and a map called "Minas Tirith", and one called "Galactica" as well, that I think are pretty cool.

My File Share

Also, watch these:

Holy shit. Watch 4:40.. so epic.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_hlyh6GjhY

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Anyone up for some Halo 3?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Maybe later, we can do some Aliens  ;D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cool :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I don't have Gold; does that mean I can still do Custom Games over Live?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Unfortunately, no.  :(

I really think online gameplay should not be connected to having Xbox Live Gold.. seriously, why does online gaming have to do with a premium service? One of Xbox Live's few drawbacks.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Nope Space Marines. :(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Premium service guarantees perfect server connections all the time.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

..But then again, that is why Xbox Live is a better service than Playstation Network. The only game I haven't had a buggy PSN online experience on has been Uncharted 2.

My Xbox Live connection has always been nothing less than stellar.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I only have time for a quick game right now but ill be back in like an hour and a half. PM me if you can play.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I've noticed a lot of people getting together to Forge some maps here. While I have never been a Forge man (I have the creativity, but not the practicality) I do love Firefight. When Reach comes out, who else here would be up for a Firefight squad?

In addition, I'm also always up for some Halo 3 Matchmaking/Custom games and ODST Firefight. My gamertag is DragoMorph. I'm so creative.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Ok DragoMorph ill add you when i get on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed