Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 719,728 times)

randy4321

randy4321

Hopefully infection will have alot more features along with forge world. I'll be able to finally do some good maps without the stressful techniques used in halo 3.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I agree. I mean I hated trying to do something that wasn't simple in Halo 3 and i still hate how much compromise it took to make my aliens map.  :'( Rest in peace docks, loading bay, hive, queen room, armory and escape shuttle.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 26, 2010, 04:56:49 AM
^ I agree. I mean I hated trying to do something that wasn't simple in Halo 3 and i still hate how much compromise it took to make my aliens map.  :'( Rest in peace docks, loading bay, hive, queen room, armory and escape shuttle.
Im guessing those were maps done in halo 3? And yes we will finally and easily be able to do alien, predator, predators, and avp maps. At least I know i'll be able to with the tools they're providing. I mean there are endless possibilities, sky bases, armories, strongholds, bases etc.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Those were all parts of my Alien map i made in Halo 3. The budget and costs held me back so much i ended up just making a bunch of tube pieces and saying it was inside a ship.  :'( I had so many plans....
But yes with Forge World we now can make almost anything we want except for maybe a Monolith that takes you inside of a star gate when you fly through it with a banshee.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Jul 26, 2010, 05:13:29 AM
Those were all parts of my Alien map i made in Halo 3. The budget and costs held me back so much i ended up just making a bunch of tube pieces and saying it was inside a ship.  :'( I had so many plans....
But yes with Forge World we now can make almost anything we want except for maybe a Monolith that takes you inside of a star gate when you fly through it with a banshee.
Endless possibilities my friend, well when the time comes I will add you if you dont mind and we can make some pretty fun, interesting maps.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I dont mind at all. That would be great.  :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I can't wait for Reach. It's gonna be the best.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

He'll be back.

One day.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 26, 2010, 10:21:47 AM
I can't wait for Reach. It's gonna be the best.
Yes i'm really loving the game the more i see of it and the fact that there will be no flood or stupid covenant civil war nonsense and its just back to basic Elite killing is really make me grin like an idiot and counting the days down till the 14th. :P

Grizzly

Grizzly

I am getting the Reach xbox as well with the token for Recon and the Some Elite Armor as well.

And I have a clan known as REACH just for the new Halo as well.
But of course I will forge with any AVPG members that want to or want to join in the clan.

September 14 Guys.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I sprayed my XBox with a bunch of air today! i'm going to go see if it works now! If anyone wants to play some Halo 3/Wars/ODST at any time, friend request me: bstnsx704

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 26, 2010, 08:47:16 PM
I sprayed my XBox with a bunch of air today! i'm going to go see if it works now! If anyone wants to play some Halo 3/Wars/ODST at any time, friend request me: bstnsx704

Did it work? If it did then my Gamertag is Deadpool 199

Cap. Fitzgerald

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 26, 2010, 08:55:14 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 26, 2010, 08:47:16 PM

Did it work? If it did then my Gamertag is Deadpool 199

Yep, it works! :D Now  I can go ahead and preorder Halo Reach! Can't wait!!!!! And im requesting you now! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed