Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,090 times)

Navaha

Navaha

Quote from: Aeus on Mar 10, 2010, 12:41:06 PM
It's none of those. It's variations of Spartan III armour, only Spartan IIs can wear MJOLNIR. There's only one II in the game, Jorge, and you can't play as him.

The Spartan IIIs were given the same augments as the Spartan IIs (with the exception of Gamma company), so they can wear MJOLNIR. They just aren't normally given it because it's FAR more expensive than the SPI armor. Besides, it's not really Halo without energy shields. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Navaha on Mar 11, 2010, 02:11:25 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Mar 10, 2010, 12:41:06 PM
It's none of those. It's variations of Spartan III armour, only Spartan IIs can wear MJOLNIR. There's only one II in the game, Jorge, and you can't play as him.

The Spartan IIIs were given the same augments as the Spartan IIs (with the exception of Gamma company), so they can wear MJOLNIR. They just aren't normally given it because it's FAR more expensive than the SPI armor. Besides, it's not really Halo without energy shields. :P
Or stamina. ;)

Yautja117

Yautja117

Picked up Tartarus from the 7th McHalo wave. Glad to say quality control is back and in full swing. Zero and I mean ZERO problems.  ;D

BENDIDAT

BENDIDAT

I like Halo but i like real shooters like Call Of Duty Modern War Fare or Gears of war games like that which include the the new Avp game ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's a 'real' shooter?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Apparantly not Halo. :P

The entire basis of the game is to shoot aliens in the face, oh no. That's not a shooter, no way. ::)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

IMO, Halo is a real shooter. COD is no fun at all. People tell me its because I'm bad at it (which I am), but even if I was good, its just not fun. I'm not super good at Halo, and I die more than I kill, but the game is sooooo fun.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: BENDIDAT on Mar 15, 2010, 01:49:06 AM
I like Halo but i like real shooters like Call Of Duty Modern War Fare or Gears of war games like that which include the the new Avp game ;D
What? ??? Halo would beat MW2 any time.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 15, 2010, 07:23:49 PM
IMO, Halo is a real shooter. COD is no fun at all. People tell me its because I'm bad at it (which I am), but even if I was good, its just not fun. I'm not super good at Halo, and I die more than I kill, but the game is sooooo fun.
I'm the same.  :D

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 15, 2010, 08:24:53 PM

Agreed.  :)

But this isn't a Halo vs COD thread, so back on topic, people?  ;D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 15, 2010, 09:39:17 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 15, 2010, 07:23:49 PM
I'm the same.  :D

Quote from: Cal427eb on Mar 15, 2010, 08:24:53 PM

Agreed.  :)

But this isn't a Halo vs COD thread, so back on topic, people?  ;D
Ok. Halo=WINZ

Anyone else love the new specialties which are new and improved equipment?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I do. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yessss. Can't wait for the Forerunner Trilogy and for Reach!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Does Reach have a definite release date yet?

Danger Close

Danger Close

NeoGaf'ers seem to think Sept 14/10 is the date. The Bungie website says nothing, so I don't know where they got that from. But the big names on Gaf seem confident.... Sept. 14/10

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Danger Close on Mar 16, 2010, 06:32:21 PM
NeoGaf'ers seem to think Sept 14/10 is the date. The Bungie website says nothing, so I don't know where they got that from. But the big names on Gaf seem confident.... Sept. 14/10
Nice! 4 days after my Birthday!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed