Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,399 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 15, 2010, 02:29:19 PM
I never got to play Halo or Halo 2, unfortunately. I might get Halo off of the XBL marketplace and then pick up Halo 2 from somewhere.

Don't get too into Halo 2s online though. Microsoft is shutting off the servers in april. At least there is still the epic campaign to enjoy, though.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 15, 2010, 03:45:18 PM
I never got to play Halo or Halo 2, unfortunately. I might get Halo off of the XBL marketplace and then pick up Halo 2 from somewhere.

Don't get too into Halo 2s online though. Microsoft is shutting off the servers in april. At least there is still the epic campaign to enjoy, though.

What? why are they shutting them down? I dont think they should. At least the Epic Campaign will keep me happy.

Razz

Razz

Nah Halo 2's campaign is pretty weak IMO, not bad but compared to the other games its my least favourite.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: Razz on Feb 15, 2010, 03:51:16 PM
Nah Halo 2's campaign is pretty weak IMO, not bad but compared to the other games its my least favourite.

I enjoyed the Master chief Missions. The Arbiters missions was the weak point of the game.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 15, 2010, 03:45:18 PM

There's probably no way I'm getting it before April, and even if I do, I have no idea if it will even play on my 360, seeing as I have an Elite and I've heard that old Xbox games don't work on the Elite.

peanut8

peanut8

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Feb 15, 2010, 04:00:58 PM
I enjoyed the Master chief Missions. The Arbiters missions was the weak point of the game.

I thought they were the best thing about 'Halo 2'. To finally get to play as the Covenant, see the grunts screwing around with each other in the dropships, and have an energy sword (It was the first time you could use on in the series).

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Quote from: peanut8 on Feb 15, 2010, 08:12:07 PM
Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Feb 15, 2010, 04:00:58 PM

I thought they were the best thing about 'Halo 2'. To finally get to play as the Covenant, see the grunts screwing around with each other in the dropships, and have an energy sword (It was the first time you could use on in the series).

I Didn't mind playing as the Arbiter I just thought the missions wasnt all that.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Just off topic for a second, do original Xbox games play on an Elite?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Certain ones, yes. I know for a fact both Halo 1 and 2 work on an Elite.

DarthJones

DarthJones

Quote from: Razz on Feb 15, 2010, 03:51:16 PM

Really? I thought Halo 3's campaign sucked.

I haven't played Halo 1 yet, so here's my order:

1. Halo 2
2. Halo: ODST
3. Halo 3
4. Halo Wars (Not a big RTS fan)

I also just got all of the achievements in ODST! I'm so happy!  ;D

Locke

Locke

Quote from: Corporal Lewis Hicks on Feb 15, 2010, 02:28:13 PM
I am Thinking of Going back and completing Halo, Halo2, On Legendary. Good times *Looks off in to the distance*  :P

Eh, Halo 2 didn't have the best story line.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I found it pretty gripping. I remember jumping onto my knees, off my couch, screaming in agony because the story had such a great cliffhanger lol

Locke

Locke

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 16, 2010, 01:02:12 AM
I found it pretty gripping. I remember jumping onto my knees, off my couch, screaming in agony because the story had such a great cliffhanger lol

I think it was the Brutes that ruined it for me...

On a slightly related side note, did anyone play the Halo 1 v. 100?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Finally got my Katana permutation and my Security helmet. 1005 gamerscore in Halo 3. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Feb 16, 2010, 10:14:31 AM
Finally got my Katana permutation and my Security helmet. 1005 gamerscore in Halo 3. :P
I have 995 gamerscore and I still got Katana and Security. lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed