Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 719,816 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Looking forward to this. ODST is pretty cheap now so I might pick that up to fill the void.

Razz

Razz

Danger Close

Danger Close

Wow, looks better than I thought for the Alpha. This game really feels like Halo CE. Let the hype begin.

Weapons look badass.
Brutes are back, I thought they were out, this makes me really happy.
I really like how the blood spills out od the grunts.
Assasinations look sick. Hold B baby...  Hold B!
Rain = Win.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Approved!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Loved the ViDoc! And I'm in the process of reading Palace Hotel in Evolutions! I love that book!

Cellien

Cellien

This is the Halo I was waiting for.  Loved Halo 3, but didn't bring much new to the franchise.  ODST was a tad of fresh air that made me come back but at the same time making me realize the franchise needs to innovate.  Reach looks to be everything I could want in a revised Halo experience.  Can't wait!

Joe117

Joe117

Quote from: Cellien on Feb 13, 2010, 04:54:10 PM
This is the Halo I was waiting for.  Loved Halo 3, but didn't bring much new to the franchise.  ODST was a tad of fresh air that made me come back but at the same time making me realize the franchise needs to innovate.  Reach looks to be everything I could want in a revised Halo experience.  Can't wait!

Couldn't agree with ya more, I'm happy their finally making the covenant feel alien like the first one, glad their not speaking dumb english also I love the ability to run, ima big fan of halo, and I always wanted them to make a game based on reach. And finally they r!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 13, 2010, 12:23:24 AM
Approved!

This is how you know it'll be good :D

Razz

Razz

It looks great, improved tech, meaner weapons, more spartans, Elites! No English speaking Elites, no Flood, Bigger battles.

Time to get my hype on. 8)

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Just saw a New Video for Halo reach on Xbox marketplace. AND BY GOD! This game has to win Game of the year! Looks amazing.

DB

DB

Huh. Most of the changes and stuff I agree with.

If there was only one thing that caught my attention immediately and made me think positive about the project was: the girl Spartan. Holy shit a female soldier whose entire life revolves around death and training and terrible shit and she actually kinda looks the part instead of being well, you know, retarded. Well done, Bungie.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 13, 2010, 12:23:24 AM
Approved!

Hah. The seal of approval has been given.

LET ALL REJOICE!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'm currently fighting through Halo 3's Legendary campaign with my brother, we're just about to start Floodgate. :)

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

I am Thinking of Going back and completing Halo, Halo2, On Legendary. Good times *Looks off in to the distance*  :P

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I never got to play Halo or Halo 2, unfortunately. I might get Halo off of the XBL marketplace and then pick up Halo 2 from somewhere.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed