Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 719,307 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Oh yeah. Just give me "wort, wort, wort" and "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" for Elite dialogue, and I'll be fine. Perhaps an occasional "Blargh."

Yautja117

Yautja117

I want the original grunt voice! It was very funny! Also, I'm glad the Elites are back in command. I've missed killing them in droves  ;)

specter

specter

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 21, 2010, 01:37:39 AM
I wouldn't mind hearing "Nnnooooooooo!!!!!" being shouted by Elites again, that was pretty funny.
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 21, 2010, 02:53:10 AM
Oh yeah. Just give me "wort, wort, wort" and "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" for Elite dialogue, and I'll be fine. Perhaps an occasional "Blargh."

Completely agree with both of you guys.

WeaN

WeaN

I'm gonna miss the funny Grunt lines, but I can understand they decided to take it out for the sake of making a much more serious story.

Assassination moves look like an interesting concept. It's probably going to work like AvP's stealth kills.

Also, permanent armor habilities such as Active Camo ? This is going to bring MP to a whole new level.

Buwx

Buwx

Major Halo fan right here! Lol.

Oh, and has anyone read any any of the GameInformer or Edge mag articles yet? Tis some epic shiz. Lol. Elites look absolutely badass now. ^_^

Razz

Razz

Got the Edge mag, had a jolly good time reading. 8)

Buwx

Buwx

It was filled with rather juicy information. Lol. Wasn't it? The only thing that scares me is that Elites may not make it into multiplayer. O_O

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

You know what? f**k the Elites being in Multiplayer. I remember the good old days when it was just Spartan vs Spartan and you know what? We f**kin loved it then and we'll damn well love it now! D:< {shakey fist}

Buwx

Buwx

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 26, 2010, 01:44:49 AM
You know what? f**k the Elites being in Multiplayer. I remember the good old days when it was just Spartan vs Spartan and you know what? We f**kin loved it then and we'll damn well love it now! D:< {shakey fist}

I, for one, have been playing as an Elite since Halo 2. And if they took 'em out... I'd be devastated! O_O {shakey fist back}

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Whoa, whoa, whoa! *jumps between Deathbearer and Buwx* Lets not escalate things! Put the shakey fists away.

Buwx

Buwx

I guess your right. lol. {points finger at Deathbearer and glares} XD

But anyway... Yes, I wouldn't be very happy if Elites were taken out.

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Halo C.E ,2 ,3 are the best Video games ever made. That's my opinion.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm constantly being questioned why I still play Halo 3 and haven't bought MW2. I always give them the same exact answer: Call of Duty bores me.

And I must say, I've been getting a lot better at Halo 3 lately. (If only I was just a little better at Halo Wars. :P) Can't wait for Reach!

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

f**k spartans. Elites better be in MP or I will

Shit.

Everywhere.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Whoever you're living with is going to be pissed!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed