Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,209 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Yautja117 on Dec 13, 2009, 05:08:42 PM
The only spartan I could identify was Kelly. I'm fairly certain it was her in the blue armor, as she looks similar to her anime counter part.

I don't believe that is Kelly, as Kelly is part of Blue Team, not Noble Team. She is listed as Kat on halopedia. Plus, she has a prosthetic arm, which Kelly does not have. I didn't notice it the first time I saw the trailer, but if you look again, it is there.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Kat-320

Yautja117

Yautja117

Huh, That's cool. I thought it might be her.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Spartans in Reach are SIII.Was in the press release on the Microsoft website.

Yautja117

Yautja117

I noticed that the other day. Was posted on teamxbox.com. I'm slightly disappointed, i wanted to be MC again.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Yautja117 on Dec 23, 2009, 11:49:28 PM
I noticed that the other day. Was posted on teamxbox.com. I'm slightly disappointed, i wanted to be MC again.
MC isn't on Reach when it gets glassed.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Razz on Dec 24, 2009, 05:44:12 PM
Quote from: Yautja117 on Dec 23, 2009, 11:49:28 PM
MC isn't on Reach when it gets glassed.

Right, he was up in space.

Yautja117

Yautja117

The book Reach. Ya know, the novel. That's what I was hoping for, an adaption of it.

ArwingAssultX

ArwingAssultX

I like Custom Games in Halo 3 and Matchmaking, ODST was great but then it got gay after I gots da reconz because Fire Fight got boring and Story mode was good for 1 run through thats it, i'm iffy about Reach if I shall get it or not. I got Recon, I showed off, then I was like this armor looks uber gay so I left the Helmet on and changed the other parts. Havent played Halo in a While.

Narwalman007

Narwalman007

Halo reach is comin out next year!
looks awesome

Yautja117

Yautja117

Anyone bought the Halo: Evolutions book yet? It's a collection of short stories from some great sci-fi authors including: Tobias S. Buckell, B.K Evenson, Karen Travis and Jeff Vandermeer. It's been really, really good.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

For some reason I decided to replay Halo PC...geez do these graphics suck now lol

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: Yautja117 on Dec 28, 2009, 04:47:25 PM
Anyone bought the Halo: Evolutions book yet? It's a collection of short stories from some great sci-fi authors including: Tobias S. Buckell, B.K Evenson, Karen Travis and Jeff Vandermeer. It's been really, really good.

I got it for Christmas and though I've only read Human Weakness by Karen Travis, thats enough to convince me that its awesome. I kinda like the graphics in Halo PC.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 28, 2009, 10:40:55 PM
For some reason I decided to replay Halo PC...geez do these graphics suck now lol
Well yeah an 8 year old game would happen to do that. :P

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Yautja117 on Dec 28, 2009, 04:47:25 PM

I got it, but want to finish the series (Contact Harvest and Cole Protocol) first.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Human Weakness, The Mona Lisa, and Palace Hotel were my favorites.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed