Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,288 times)

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: postman on Nov 15, 2009, 06:53:19 AM
Halo was the first game I got on my Xbox back in 2001. I no longer own it, but I loved the single-player as well as the multiplayer, and to this day I'd say it had the best story of the series. Never really got in to Halo 2, I mean I never even owned it: I borrowed it from a friend for a couple of weeks and never really enjoyed it; well no way as near as the original. Halo 3 was the first game I got for my Xbox 360 last year, and it remains the best game for online play in my collection, the single player is ok as well, but not as good as the original. Don't own nor played Halo Wars or ODST. Not interested in Wars, but ODST being a expansion pack to Halo 3, looks to be my style.   

This is almost exactly how I feel about the Halo games, except that I do own Halo 2 (but did not enjoy it that much either).  And, that I do own ODST and did enjoy it.

Tundro

Tundro

Bungie will release info when they're ready.  Being a Halo fan from the beginning and as much as it pains me to wait, I've made peace with their secretive ways.  The long wait makes the reveal all the more awesome in my opinion.  On another Halo note, anyone who hasn't read the books, read em, you're definitely missing out.  Also, check out the Halo Encyclopedia from DK Books.  It chronicles everything from the Forerunners' emergence and back story, to the end of the war with the Covenant.  Without a doubt a bible for true fans.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 10, 2009, 08:19:54 PMAfter doing a little research, that is not a needler splaser, but a needler carbine.

It looks pretty big for a carbine. A Fuel Rod Cannon would be more like it.

dallevalle

dallevalle

halo biggest crap ever made its so boring the story sucks and the lead character for heavens sake xD

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: dallevalle on Nov 17, 2009, 11:05:19 PM
halo biggest crap ever made its so boring the story sucks and the lead character for heavens sake xD

Care to, err, elaborate?

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

I smell a troll.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I could go run over to the COD board and yell that, but I won't. :D Actually, even though COD's online bores me, I want to try MW1 and MW2s story modes.

Can't wait for Reach! Also can't wait to see the next episode of Legends.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 18, 2009, 01:54:42 AM
I could go run over to the COD board and yell that, but I won't. :D Actually, even though COD's online bores me, I want to try MW1 and MW2s story modes.

Can't wait for Reach! Also can't wait to see the next episode of Legends.
I can't agree more. COD...damn, does it even have a story or characters? WAW had Nazi Zombies. That's about it. Whens the next episode of Legends out? I don't have Live. :(

PLEXI

PLEXI

Quotehalo biggest crap ever made its so boring the story sucks and the lead character for heavens sake xD
Obvious troll is obvious?

Honestly I don't like Halo that much, far too much hype. But for what it's worth... they are good games all around. Except Halo 2....I hate Halo 2's campaign XD

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: PLEXI on Nov 18, 2009, 02:15:06 AM
Quotehalo biggest crap ever made its so boring the story sucks and the lead character for heavens sake xD
Obvious troll is obvious.

Honestly I don't like Halo that much, far too much hype. But for what it's worth... they are good games all around. Except Halo 2....I hate Halo 2's campaign XD

dont call me a troll when im not im just saying what i think of the games thats all dont freaking call me troll ! just becuse its negetive in your eyes that dosent mean im trolling.

Yautja117

Yautja117

I'm sorry, but how does that contribute? It's like us going into the COD forum and ripping on it.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 02:47:22 AM
I'm sorry, but how does that contribute? It's like us going into the COD forum and ripping on it.

so ? you got your right for your own opinion i got mine you got yours but dont call me a troll becuse i am not !

Yautja117

Yautja117

Never said you were. But how exactly does it make sense to come into a board for Halo just to say something negative? It's your opion, but don't be a kill joy.

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 18, 2009, 02:56:13 AM
Never said you were. But how exactly does it make sense to come into a board for Halo just to say something negative? It's your opion, but don't be a kill joy.

im only saying what i feel about it instead of going all troll troll troll like the one before did  i got the right to tell what i feel about it and if i think its crap then its crap if someone came and said something bad about well whatever that i might like then i wouldent go all UUUh that must be a troll people have their own opinion on stuff.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Wow. Why the hate though? I can list 20 or more games with worse stories. Atleast. The character are very, very developed, it just takes more work to learn about because it's an expansive universe, populated with many books, comics and back story. I'd love to heard what's so terrible about them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed