Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,045 times)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I pray those screens and information is fake. Some of it was cool, but if Halo got a "perk" system . . . I don't know if I'd ever look at the games again.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Nov 08, 2009, 09:39:28 PM
I pray those screens and information is fake. Some of it was cool, but if Halo got a "perk" system . . . I don't know if I'd ever look at the games again.

The way they were talking about perks, I'm not sure if they meant COD styled perks. I was thinking more along the lines of things picked up on the map, like Halo 3's equipment.

Shasvre

Shasvre

A mix between a Spartan Laser and a Needler? Sounds like one of the coolest weapons in Halo yet.  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on Nov 08, 2009, 11:32:02 PM
A mix between a Spartan Laser and a Needler? Sounds like one of the coolest weapons in Halo yet.  ;D

EPIC WIN! lol

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Anyone else download Halo Waypoint? I love it! The first episode of l;legends was actually kinda good.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Don't have Live. Worth looking it up on Youtube?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 10, 2009, 02:00:34 AM
Don't have Live. Worth looking it up on Youtube?

If your a Halo fan then yeah, probably. It isn't the greatest thing from the series, and im not big into anime, but it was kinda entertaining.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Big Halo and anime fan. Lol. Thanks.

Razz

Razz

Can't wait, hopefully Bungie will stop cock teasing us and give us some good screens soon. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Yautja117 on Nov 10, 2009, 03:42:28 AM
Big Halo and anime fan. Lol. Thanks.

No problem, looking forward to the next episode!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

After doing a little research, that is not a needler splaser, but a needler carbine. And the perk system is not like COD, but picked up, kind of like Halo 3's equipment. The three shown were halogram (creates a copy of yourself to confuse the enemy), sprint (allows you to run), and the third one escapes my mind at the moment.

Edit: the third one makes you invisible, but while invisible you cant use your radar and you cant hear what people are saying. Im pretty sure I remembered it correctly :D

Yautja117

Yautja117

It was good. I liked the art style.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I have all 5 games for the XBox, but do you think it would be worth the money to rebuy CE for the computer? The modding and online multiplayer sound awesome!

Yautja117

Yautja117

Most of my friends prefer the computer version. Sadly, I only own 3 Halo games. :'(

postman

postman

Halo was the first game I got on my Xbox back in 2001. I no longer own it, but I loved the single-player as well as the multiplayer, and to this day I'd say it had the best story of the series. Never really got in to Halo 2, I mean I never even owned it: I borrowed it from a friend for a couple of weeks and never really enjoyed it; well no way as near as the original. Halo 3 was the first game I got for my Xbox 360 last year, and it remains the best game for online play in my collection, the single player is ok as well, but not as good as the original. Don't own nor played Halo Wars or ODST. Not interested in Wars, but ODST being a expansion pack to Halo 3, looks to be my style.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed