Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 719,289 times)

Cellien

Cellien

That's just 'cuz you're legendary, Xhan.  :)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I heard Legendary was really easy in ODST?

Xhan

Xhan

Legendary in 3 was WAY easier than the other 2. The only bottleneck in the game is the patrol with three Wraiths and three Commanders, until you pop the gunner out of the wraiths and all the rest of the squads jump in for free headshots. ><

Yelling at foreigners old people and puppies is a choice.

I'm sure I'll get a face full of this tomorrow as I was responsible for getting all my mates into the game, (ironic for quitting after putting up with three's crap-tastic taped together story) but it seriously sounds like three with target auto designation and a jazz soundtrack. If Bungie has always worked in mind with showing the other side of the coin, they could just as easily have implemented a mode witht he whole squad being with you while you gathered them up as opposed to finding out what happened alone, thus alleviating superman syndrome.

DB

DB

Quote from: Cellien on Sep 26, 2009, 05:46:12 PM
Yeah, when I saw the option to rip a turret off the stand I kinda chuckled...

Try flipping a scorpion. 8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DB on Sep 26, 2009, 09:00:34 PM
Yeah, when I saw the option to rip a turret off the stand I kinda chuckled...

Try flipping a scorpion. 8)

I think that some of those things are just for gameplay issues and are not canon, kind  of like the Covenant leader powers in Halo Wars.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Xhan on Sep 26, 2009, 08:04:31 PM
Yeah, when I saw the option to rip a turret off the stand I kinda chuckled... But I was happy I could considering  2 Hunters were on my ass!

I love the HUD and map stuff.  Nothing really innovative, I just enjoy it in the Halo universe.  The game is not ground-breaking in any regard so far (except maybe that awesome soundtrack), but I think Halo fans will enjoy it.  I really don't feel like I am a Spartan.  When I go into an area, I scan all around looking for enemies before entering because I know if I run right into the middle of an area, a barrage of gunfire will kill me quick... Something I never really cared about with MC.. You could run anywhere w/ MC and still have enough life to get away and try again.  :P

Having only played on Legendary, that doesn't sound any different at all.

On Legendary, you die a lot faster as an ODST than you do as the Chief, however you have the option of stealthing past patrols as the Rookie which makes it somewhat easier. Brutes are much, much less of a pushover as well. In 3 they made the Covenant more or less a joke, with Flood hordes posing the only real threat. ODST however they tend to slap you up pretty hard on legendary, as your SMG and Pistol tend to do shit all to thier shields. Not to mention the jet pack brutes that pop up later and chase you around the map with thier Fett brand jet backs.

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

I've heard there's only like 3 hours of gameplay, a few new maps (IF you got the legendary mappack), and a few new weapons. Uh... sounds like Primal Hunt to me :P

Aeus

Aeus

Took me around 6-8 hours on Legendary. I wasn't exploring with the Rookie that much, so I guess if you try to find most of the audiologs then you'll extend the playtime by quite a bit.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Beat it in 3 and a half hours with 4 other guys on legendary.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Working on Legendary. Kept getting my ass handed to me by a sniper on Tayari plaza so I had to restart to get my pistol back x.x

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Anyone else notice that Reach changed the classic Halo font?

Yautja117

Yautja117

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Oct 04, 2009, 11:56:50 AM
Anyone else notice that Reach changed the classic Halo font?
Yeah. I wonder why though?

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

If I play anymore halo right now, I'll probably throw up.  :-X

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed