A L I E N - D E S C E N T - (covenant sequel script) (updated 6th August 2019)

Started by FreeFacehugz, Apr 02, 2018, 05:12:03 PM

Author
A L I E N - D E S C E N T - (covenant sequel script) (updated 6th August 2019) (Read 7,804 times)

FreeFacehugz

FreeFacehugz

Quote from: AVPVBRFan79 on Jun 15, 2019, 04:16:20 PM
I hated Covenant and still do, as most of the people here. But this, this is perfection. A just rightly crafted draft for a Covenant Sequel. I used to hate David 8 too but this changed my mind.

Im also currently writing an AVP3 fanfiction but if compared to this? Mine is just "Covenant" while yours is "Aliens".

Thanks man! Nice of you to say. I keep getting side tracked but I'm making plenty notes and more is coming.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Finally read this. It's really good IMO. Compelling, I want to see more. Loving it so far. Take your time. No creation will ever be perfect, but release more material only when you feel like it's where you want it to be.

I myself like the prequels quite a bit even though I certainly acknowledge it's many annoying problems. This ties in very nicely with Covenant, though the writing here is better than some moments in the prequels. In Covenant David was treading into mustache twirling territory. Most of all I like how you're writing David. Liking the subtlety of Prometheus, yet keeping the psycho from Covenant.

Keep up to the good work. Will be keeping a close eye on this.

FreeFacehugz

Thanks Still Collating  ;D

So another update. There was quite a bit more, but the stuff past what I've just uploaded needs more fleshing out. Stay tuned.

bginmd

More please :) I joined this forum for this

FreeFacehugz

thanks bginmd  ;D

more coming soon.

SpreadEagleBeagle

This is amazing! Please tell me that there is more? I really enjoyed reading it and I could clearly envision the scenes described as it's very vividly written. Very redeeming of Covenant as I'm too not a fan of that movie.

FreeFacehugz

Thanks Beagle. Yeah it's not been abandoned. There is more written just ain't got around to cleaning it up and stuff.

Still collating  ;)

SpreadEagleBeagle

Ok, that's good to know. Can't wait to read it

FreeFacehugz

all notes got lost for this. started a completely original sci-fi script instead.  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed