Only if there is an Iron Man cameo which is probably likely

The Old One

The Old One

There isn't.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: The Old One on Sep 14, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
There isn't.

Good, im really happy it's really in the core Spiderman Universe (I know Iron man is in there somewhere, but you get my point). I'm not a big fan of the latest Spiderman movie, it doesnt give me the whole spidey feeling that I had when reading the comics, playing the games or watching the tv series. Therefore Spiderman (with Tobey) remains my favourite because the whole atmosphere was really on par with my view of it (It's merely an opinion, not stating it as a fact )

Huntsman

Huntsman

I'm with you there. Raimi's Spidey remains top dog cinematically for me, especially SM2.

The PS4 game is solid. It does borrow from the Arkham Batman games in several ways, but I honestly don't care. It's a formula that works. I've just about completed all the side quests. Most of them are mundane to be honest (grabbing backpacks, chasing pigeons, swinging through pollution clouds), but the small things are all about being the neighbourhood Spider-Man, I guess.

The Old One

The Old One

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Why is Spidey running around in a graveyard in his gitch?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I caved and bought a PS4 and this yesterday.
I haven't used a PlayStation since I got a PS2 when I was younger, so I've been doing side missions/collecting back packs while I learn the controls.

This is probably the most fun I've had with a story driven game in a while. The amount of detail they put in the world and the little Easter eggs scattered all around is insane.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Completely finished the game now, all side quests. The lot. Gave it a lot of time over the weekend.

Now I wait for the DLC.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm about 50% through. Keep distracting myself with the various side-quests but I am really frigging enjoying this! Loving all the suit options and actually being able to swap suit abilities around.

Fugitive Predator

Fugitive Predator

Even if they completely ripped off the arkham games
its still a pretty good game
Some of the side missions is abit meh but the main story is kinda good.

I think IM like 75% done.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

My game says I'm about 51% done right now. I haven't progressed the story much past the mission with the crane and the helicopter though, I've been doing everything else so I can get the points needed for suits/upgrades.
I just got the suit from finding all the Black Cat cameras around the city.

I just found out there's going to be a New Game+ mode, so I'm looking forward to that once I finish this completely.

Huntsman

Huntsman

The story is excellent in how it balances Peter's life, and how it integrates his science background. The ending was powerful too.

Just swinging around is damn fun. I'm happy to just do that!

Beans81

Beans81

This is probably a very unpopular opinion but....I just think the games average.

The combat is ok & getting about the city is obviously fun. But you take the spider-man skin (suit) off & you basically have your run of the mill Ubisoft soft open world game (I know they didn't develop this). Which is something that's annoyed me with the reviews for this. Open world games get hammered for map mess (icons) & busy work.

Those Oscorp missions are so dull, much like the task master ones.

Spider-Man just goes about filling the map with busy work at a slower rate so it seems to of gotten off on that aspect. I'm playing on the God of war Edition of the pro, game runs extremely well. I find I play fora couple hours each day but then I won't go back to it for 2/3 days. It's a decent game, I just don't see how it's 9 out of 10.

Huntsman

Huntsman

The base token missions, the stealth challenges and the like were my favourites. The backpack, pigeon stuff is straightforward but I still found it enjoyable. The game delivers where it counts. Spidey is a hero who does mundane things as well as the spectacular, so there's a balance to be struck. I think the combat is as good as Arkham, if not better, once you get a hold of it and the gadget use.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed