Star Wars: The Old Republic

Started by The Son of Paragus, Oct 25, 2008, 08:40:17 AM

Author
Star Wars: The Old Republic (Read 38,959 times)

The Son of Paragus

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6199726.html

Im so gonna play this!

Discuss

Drago-Morph

ZOMG COOLEST GAME EVA!!!!!!!!!

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Looks interesting. It'll probably be a beast to run on any pre-2007 PC though.

I'd like to see an MMO with servers divided not by nation, but by language. Especially since I'd like to be able to play with people living stateside. The nerds over in the USA are of a higher standard than the ones we get over here, and European RPing in this game will no doubt be as bad as it was in WoW.

Basically, I think more people in the US have respect for the Star Wars universe, and I believe they'd offer a better Rp server than Europe does.

EDIT: Looked at the pics a bit, looks kinda cartoony  :-\

Six-String-Samurai

that looks amazing, does it say the relese date ???

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 27, 2008, 02:44:25 PM
Looks interesting. It'll probably be a beast to run on any pre-2007 PC though.

I'd like to see an MMO with servers divided not by nation, but by language. Especially since I'd like to be able to play with people living stateside. The nerds over in the USA are of a higher standard than the ones we get over here, and European RPing in this game will no doubt be as bad as it was in WoW.

Basically, I think more people in the US have respect for the Star Wars universe, and I believe they'd offer a better Rp server than Europe does.

EDIT: Looked at the pics a bit, looks kinda cartoony  :-\

Yeah, I have a lot of love for SW. I really want this game bad. Can't wait. Galaxies is only here to occupy my time, but it's only OK. I'm hoping that LucasArts will tell BioWare when they're dojng something that won't work. And Kris, a lot of people have been complaining about the pictures. BioWare stated that they're still developing it, and that they'll make it a lot sleeker. I have faith in them, 'cos they make some pretty kick-*** games.

Kriszilla

I've decided I won't be getting this one. Don't feel like playing another MMO at all.

Give me KOTOR 3 any day over what will inevitably be far less satisfying: a.k.a: This game.

Nobody

Nobody

I'd like a new expansion to Empire at War

Carnage95

Carnage95

The official website is up and running.

http://www.swtor.com/

and here's a video.

http://www.swtor.com/media/vidcasts/viddoc001

I'm so getting this game when it's release.

Private Hudson

I don't know about this, Star Wars MMORPGs don't tend to have a lot of activity after the first year.

ShadowPred

I'm so gonna get this game when it comes out.

Blitzx

Blitzx

BioWare's EPIC cinematic...

CLICK ME

:o

Edit: Lance Henrikson does voice-over work for the game.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Oh my.........

That was by far the most epic thing I have seen all year.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Jesus Christ, that was amazing!  :o

WarMachine

WarMachine

It's going to be awesome, unfortunately I never play MMORPG's so I doubt Ill be getting it, but I loved Kotor II

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I didn't like KOTOR's combat system... I hope it's less turn based this time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed