Perfect Organism Podcast Release Alien: Abandon - New Fan Audio Production

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 26, 2022, 06:12:27 PM

Author
Perfect Organism Podcast Release Alien: Abandon - New Fan Audio Production (Read 2,882 times)

Corporal Hicks

As has become a very welcome tradition for the team over at the Perfect Organism Podcast, another Alien Day means another fan produced audio production! Alien Day 2022 brings us Alien: Abandon.

A crew of three are sent on Company orders to assess a newly discovered planet for the purposes of terraforming. When things don’t go as expected, one of the crew decides to take things in his own hands at the peril of the others and the mission

If you haven’t already, Perfect Organism’s previous audio productions are still available for your listening pleasure. You can find The Tides of Night here, and also Part One and Part Two of Proximity: Last Stand at Hadley’s Hope.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien and Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Darkness

I'm currently listening to it. I love a good audio drama.

One of the characters in it sounds a lot like Michael Caine.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I finished my first listen yesterday. I thought it was well produced with some good sound engineering. Aside from a couple of dodgy line readings, I really enjoyed the cast too. Thought they were great for a fan production.

Some interesting concepts in here too, that I'd love to see expanded on more. Loved the music. Very reminiscent of Covenant which I think was fantastic. Suited the spore-kinda direction the story was going, and I thought they worked very well as scene transitions.

But I do feel I need to have another listen because I completely missed what was happening in some big sequences until a later scene explained it. I'm not sure if I wasn't paying attention, or the script missing the mark at those points, so I feel a relisten to due there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed