ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT

Started by DMmoon, Nov 14, 2020, 10:20:01 AM

Author
ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT (Read 45,812 times)

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thank you for your words of support Corporal Hicks, they always fill me with encouragement to continue because, as you already know, I am doing all of this by myself, and although it is very hard to carry it out because I need more resources that I could obtain if people I will sponsor on patreon, since they can do it for very little. Or many of the fans of the saga subscribe to YouTube to be able to monetize it, since I am currently still out of work and I am dedicating myself to this production, but my resources are scarcer every day. Although it motivates me to think that I can achieve it, since my idea is not only to make this movie for the saga if it works, the other two would be based on two of the great comics of the AVP saga, one of them would be the Sequel based on in the 1st Alien vs Predator comic from 1991 published by Dark Horse Comics, with some additions and modifications. and the other version of Alien 3 by William Gibson. Besides there is another film in progress on my Patreon about Mad Max.
I know I am ambitious, but to sum up in a few words, I think that if Cervantes had been able to have access to the technology that exists today, he himself would have made Don Quixote in 3D, for example. So I hope with this attitude to give way to more people who want to do things like this on their own, without having to rely on large production teams to create great stories. But only time will prove me right, while I continue to create and develop to give the best of myself within the possibilities I have. Thank you for your support and the attention you give me.

BlueMarsalis79

Don't burn yourself out. You make great stuff.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Continue mkaing render for secuences

NoStyleDutch

Looks super legit! Great job thusly!

Stitch

Stitch

Very impressive

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thanks to Stitch, NoStyleDutch and BlueMarsalis79.
I am delighted with the acceptance that my project is having among the fans of the saga in this forum, but I strongly ask that if you really like what I am doing, help me to get people to subscribe to my YouTube channel, and whoever can sponsor me on Patreon, it is very important for the good development of all this to get resources to advance faster in development, since my resources are more limited every day, and for the moment to advance faster the way is to get subscribers on my YouTube channel, which is free, or through my Patron page where for very little you can support this development and become sponsors. So the only thing I ask you please is that you help me spread it and we can reach as many people as possible. Meanwhile, I will continue to give my best so that everything goes as well as possible. As always, thank you for your support and attention.

_____________________________ _______

YOUTUBE Channel:
https://youtube.com/@rubencaroDM

PATREON for colaborate with this project and have access to exclusive content:
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro
_____________________________ _______

DMmoon

DMmoon

How are you? I have saturated teams rendering the sequences for the Fan Alien Odyssey movie, I would like to have more optimal teams to perform these tasks, but I only have two teams that can work at that development power and they don't give more of themselves. I have spent this time asking for your support so that you subscribe to my YouTube channel where the different parts of the fan film will be displayed and those who could sponsor me through my PATREON page. But I have received some messages from you asking me for a simpler way to be able to contribute with donations to be able to acquire more and better equipment to be able to optimize the development of the films in development, for this purpose I have created a PayPal donations section for those who want contribute to this project. So I leave you the link and the QR for whoever wants to contribute to this project directly through PayPal, and as always thank you for your support and attention.

Direct donation by PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?business=877JA3X9MNKMN&no_recurring=0&item_name=Gracias+por+tu+apoyo%2C+tu+donaci%C3%B3n+se+utilizar%C3%A1+para+la+producci%C3%B3n+%C2%A0de+pel%C3%ADculas+en+3D+en+mi+canal+de+YouTube.&currency_code=EUR

¿Qué tal estáis todos? Tengo los equipos saturados realizando rénders de las secuencias para la película de Fan Alien Odisea, me gustaría tener más equipos óptimos para realizar esas tareas, pero solo tengo dos equipos que puedan trabajar a esa potencia de desarrollo y no dan más de sí mismos. He estado este tiempo pidiendo vuestro apoyo para que os suscribáis a mi canal de YouTube donde se visualizaran las diferentes partes de la película de fan y a los que pudieran me patrocinaran a través de mí página de PATREON. Pero he recibido algunos mensajes de vosotros solicitándome una manera más sencilla para poder contribuir con donaciones para poder adquirir más y mejores equipos para poder optimizar el desarrollo de las películas en desarrollo, con este fin he creado un apartado de donaciones por PayPal para los que queráis contribuir con este proyecto. Así os dejo el link y el QR para quien quiera pueda contribuir con este proyecto directamente a través de PayPal, y como siempre agradeceros vuestro apoyo y atención.

DMmoon

DMmoon

How are you all?
Just uploaded four new posts on my PATREON page, with images of sequences, development of the ALIEN Odyssey fan movie, and all of you who subscribe this month will be able to download several 3D models to print, including the queen facehugger modeled by me, which will be available to download in my Dropbox from April 4th of this month.
Remind you that by subscribing to my PATREON page you will have exclusive access to all the development images of this film, as well as 3D models, Fanzines, advance viewing of all the test videos, Trailers and chapters of the films in development, you will appear in sponsorship credits and much more. I hope your support and as always thank you for your attention.

FACEHUGGERS QUEEN (3D printable model for VIP Subscribers only)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/development-3d-64582263?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=postshare&fbclid=IwAR1mvcRulV3wOUwePfDKwuBqwobALmevZ3Na561BbBkPv50rm73_r2sXnsw

¿Qué tal estáis todos?
Acabó de subir cuatro post nuevos en mí página de PATREON, con imágenes  de secuencias,  desarrollo de la Película de fan ALIEN Odisea, y a todos los que os suscribáis este mes podréis descargaros varios modelos en 3D para imprimir, entre ellos el abrazacaras reina modelado por mí, que estará disponible para descargar en mi Dropbox a partir de del 4 de abril de este mes.
Recordaros que suscribiéndoos a mí página de PATREON tendréis accesos exclusivos a todas las imágenes de desarrollo de esta película, así como a modelos en 3D, Fanzines, visualización anticipada de todos los videos de test, Trailers y capítulos de las películas en desarrollo, apareceréis en los créditos de patrocinio y  mucho más. Espero vuestro apoyo y como siempre agradeceros vuestra atención.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Hi, As I mentioned in the previous Post, today I have already uploaded the FACEHUGGER QUEEN to the DropBox to be able to print the 3D model for Vip subscribers on my PATREON page, I hope you like it and encourage you to support me on my PATREON page, to get more resources and develop fan films in development with more resources than I have, this and many other advantages are waiting for you. Thank you for your support and interest.

P.S.: The model should be printed in a flexible material and it already includes the perforations to introduce a wire skeleton and a cavity to make the retractable tongue
_____________________________ ____________

FACEHUGGER QUEEN (3D printable model for VIP Subscribers only)

https://www.patreon.com/posts/development-3d-64582263?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=postshare&fbclid=IwAR1mvcRulV3wOUwePfDKwuBqwobALmevZ3Na561BbBkPv50rm73_r2sXnsw
_____________________________ ____________

Hi, Como comente en el Post anterior, hoy ya he subido al DropBox el FACEHUGGER QUEEN para poder imprimir el modelo en 3D destinado a los suscriptores Vip en mi página de PATREON, espero que os guste y os animéis apoyarme en mí página de PATREON, para conseguir más recursos y desarrollar las películas de fan en desarrollo con más recursos de los que dispongo, esta y otras muchas ventajas os están esperando. Gracias por vuestro apoyo e interés.

P.D.: El modelo debería de ser impreso en un material flexible y ya incluye las perforaciones para introducir un esqueleto de alambre y una cavidad para hacer la lengua retráctil

DMmoon

DMmoon

HI, while I'm not writing, my computers continue to render the sequences.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Final images rendered these last days of some of the sequences for assembly. I hope you like them

DMmoon

DMmoon

How are you? Here I bring you other sequences that are rendered from the Engineers' ship entering LV-426, I hope you like it. Thank you for your support and interest.

DMmoon

DMmoon

I have created a Crowdfunding to obtain resources to realize my dream of making 3D movies, pass it on and promote it among your contacts with resources to see if we all achieve it. Thank you for your support and your attention.

https://www.lanzanos.com/proyectos/alien-odyssey-fan-movie-project/L/EN/

He creado un Crowdfunding para obtener recursos para realizar mi sueño de hacer películas en 3D, pasarlo y promoverlo entre vuestros contactos con recursos para ver si entre todos lo conseguimos, Gracias por vuestro apoyo y vuestra atención.

https://www.lanzanos.com/proyectos/alien-odyssey-fan-movie-project/

DMmoon

DMmoon

There are only 87 days to reach 100% of the amount of the Crowdfunding, otherwise the financing project will be considered cancelled, there will be no donation for resources and the donations will not be collected. Since it has to reach 100%.

Solo son 87 días para llegar al  100% de la cantidad del Crowdfunding, si no el proyecto de financiación se dará por cancelado, no habrá ninguna donación para recursos y no se harán efectivos los cobros de las donaciones. Ya que tiene que llegar al 100%.

DMmoon

DMmoon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed