ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT

Started by DMmoon, Nov 14, 2020, 10:20:01 AM

Author
ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT (Read 45,821 times)

DMmoon

DMmoon

Onager in development ;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

Onager Develoment picture series 2º

Corporal Hicks

Fantastic work as always!

DMmoon

DMmoon

;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

How are you all?
In this post I bring you the newly modeled queen facehugger for the Alien Odyssey fan movie. I want to remind you that it is important that you diffuse this project and subscribe to my YouTube channel, since soon, I will start uploading the official videos to the YouTube channel and it is important that you subscribe if you like what I am developing so that everyone can view the trailer and the first episode on the day of its release, since this series will be broadcast on Youtube for free. And for those of you who can collaborate with the development of this production, you can do so by subscribing to my Patreon page where you can get early access to all the production and development content, as well as exclusive content such as images, videos, 3D models to print from the development and much more, thus helping this and other projects that you can see on my Patreon page to see the light sooner, also with the people who are sponsoring me I am already creating a community with which I will collaborate in future productions. Reminding you that I also upload public content weekly on this forum. And above all, do not forget that I am developing this production alone, with my own resources and investing all my time and your support is important, to get more resources, since mine are scarcer every day, so please support me. , subscribing to the YouTube channel or sponsoring me through my Patreon page. I know there are already many of you who are burning with desire to see the first montages and I thank you all for your interest, but the development times are in relation to the resources that I can obtain and that is why I ask for your support. Then I leave you the links so that you can access all the contents and without further ado I thank you for your attention and support.
_____________________________ _______

YOUTUBE Channel:
https://youtube.com/@rubencaroDM

PATREON for colaborate with this project and have access to exclusive content:
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

¿Qué tal estáis todos?
En este post os traigo  el abraza caras reina recién modelado para la Película de fan  Alien Odisea. Quiero recordaros, que es importante que difumáis este proyecto y os suscribáis a mi canal de Youtube, ya que pronto, empezaré a subir los videos oficiales al canal YouTube y es importante que os suscribáis si os gusta lo que estoy desarrollando para que todos podáis visualizar el tráiler y el primer episodio el día de su lanzamiento, ya que esta serie se emitirá en Youtube de forma gratuita. Y para los que podáis colaborar con el desarrollo de esta producción podéis hacerlo suscribiéndoos en mí página de Patreon donde podréis obtener acceso anticipado a todos los contenidos de producción y desarrollo, como a contenidos exclusivos como imágenes, videos, modelos 3D para imprimir del desarrollo y mucho más, ayudando así a que este y otros proyecto que podréis ver en mí página de Patreon vean la luz con mayor brevedad, además con la gente que me está patrocinando ya estoy creando una comunidad con la que colaboraré en futuras producciones. Recordándoos que también subo contenidos públicos semanalmente en este foro. Y sobre todo no olvidéis que esta producción la estoy desarrollando yo solo, con mis propios recursos e invirtiendo todo mi tiempo y es importante vuestro apoyo, para conseguir más recursos, ya que los míos son cada día más escasos, así que os ruego me apoyéis, suscribiéndoos en el canal de YouTube o patrocinándome a través de mí página de Patreon. Sé que sois ya muchos los que ardéis en deseos de ver los primeros montajes y os agradezco a todos vuestro interés, pero los tiempos de desarrollo van con relación a los recursos que pueda obtener y es por eso que reclamo vuestro apoyo. A continuación os dejo los links para que podáis acceder a todos los contenidos y sin más os doy las gracias por vuestra atención y apoyo.

Kradan

Kradan

The fact that tube sticks out straight like that gives me creeps

DMmoon

DMmoon

Do not be scared Kradan, it is just the model before applying the bones to be able to animate it later, soon you will see it in action  ;)

Now is ready to move  ;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

Now comes the time to integrate David into the scene, he is the one who, after his latest experiments in the covenat, develops the FACEHUGGER QUEEN genetically, to give way to the birth of the first Alien queen, for this the selected specimen is from the Engineer to whom They call mother, in a state of cryogenization in the hidden base of the engineers in LV-426. I show you the last touches of texturing before applying Bones and the easy animations for the creation of the animation sequences.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Kradan

Kradan

Cool  :)

DMmoon

DMmoon

as it should be Kradan  ;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

And this images included him on scenery cryo room

Remember to subscribe to my YouTube channel and whoever can sponsor me on my Patreon Page to collaborate, to do so, since for very little you can help me so that the production sees the light as soon as possible. Thank you as always for your attention and support..

YOUTUBE Channel:
https://youtube.com/@rubencaroDM

PATREON for colaborate with this project and have access to exclusive content:
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

DMmoon

DMmoon

Hy, my computers are so bussy, make the renders for the secuences, that way I don't write so much, but my silence allways are the best signal. Thanks for ur attention and support.

Corporal Hicks

Continuing to look fantastic!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed