Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 720,417 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't see what difference it makes.  It'll be buggy as hell at launch either way.

Master Chief

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Always going to be disappointed I've got to wait longer, but always happy to give them extra time for polish.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I'm glad, hopefully the main antagonist ends up looking closer to the concept art this time, and the Banished actually look like their Halo Wars incarnation with the classic sandbox.

Shasvre

Shasvre

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Making my way through the MCC right now on PC, having so much fun, the FOV and framerate increase makes a massive difference and the 4K HDR makes me realize HCEA must be played this way regardless of it's issues but the whole Trilogy deserves an upgrade in visual consistency particularly so 2 matches 3 plus ODST please. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Halo Wars 2 has a huge discount on the Microsoft store right now, so I just grabbed the version that comes with the base game and all of the DLC stuff. Operation SPEARBREAKER was a fun little campaign, wish it was bit longer 'cause those two levels that it presents are really solid. I'll be giving Awakening the Nightmare a go soon.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Finished replaying H2 Anniversary yesterday. I frigging love the remasters that 343 did for the anniversary editions. They really do the games justice IMHO. Shame 3 hasn't seen one, but I'm really excited to move on to 3 now.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Has anyone mastered the Acrophobia skull, yet?  I'm doing ok, but tend to lose focus when getting shot at.  haha

Nightmare Asylum

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Absolutely fantastic news!!!  ;D

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did Microsoft just throw a truckload of money at him or something?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Well, he has been a Microsoft employee ever since he left Bungie. And in that time, he's been involved in Halo in a small capacity a couple times; he wrote the novella Shadow of Intent and he voiced some Grunts in Halo 5: Guardians.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Sounds like he's been underutilized then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed