Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 713,116 times)

Inverse Effect

yeh

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Guts on Jul 12, 2021, 05:15:36 AM
yeh

Thanks for verifying it can be seen. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can anyone get rid of these watermarks for me?

SeismoGoth

SeismoGoth

I could probably get the other two done by tomorrow.

I don't have an especially great monitor at the moment so you'll have to tell me if I added any color splotches.

Corporal Hicks

You legend! Thank you!

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Corporal, it would probably be easier just to buy the bloody licenses for these images. Stock images usually only cost a $ or two.

And then you can legally use it on your website or twitter/facebook or wherever.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I tried purchasing pictures like that once, seems like you need to be a company to do so. It wouldn't accept me as a private customer.

SeismoGoth

SeismoGoth

I'm having a harder time with the third picture. If somebody else were to finish that one before me, I wouldn't be terribly upset.

This one however, is finished.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 12, 2021, 09:31:07 AM
Can anyone get rid of these watermarks for me?

f**king watermarks. Bane of digital artists around the world

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 30, 2021, 05:52:58 PM
Corporal, it would probably be easier just to buy the bloody licenses for these images. Stock images usually only cost a $ or two.

And then you can legally use it on your website or twitter/facebook or wherever.

Get out of here, you dirty capitalist

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Shasvre on Jul 30, 2021, 08:24:44 PM
I tried purchasing pictures like that once, seems like you need to be a company to do so. It wouldn't accept me as a private customer.

Nah, most of them are open to anyone with a credit card.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 30, 2021, 05:52:58 PM

I'd have brought them if they were only a few dollars. We're talking hundreds, thousands for what they want here.  :'( It's not buying one or two pictures, you gotta get annual license crap.

Quote from: SeismoGoth on Jul 30, 2021, 08:45:29 PM
I'm having a harder time with the third picture. If somebody else were to finish that one before me, I wouldn't be terribly upset.

This one however, is finished.

Fantastic! Thank you.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 02, 2021, 07:23:54 AM

I'd have brought them if they were only a few dollars. We're talking hundreds, thousands for what they want here.  :'( It's not buying one or two pictures, you gotta get annual license crap.

Ah right, fair enough then. Forgot that some of the stock image companies started getting greedy by demanding that their customers subscribe without the option of individual once-off purchases.

SeismoGoth

SeismoGoth

I'm at my wits end with this photo. I'm afraid this is much as I can do. :'(

Corporal Hicks

Thank you! Looks great! Very much appreciated.  ;D

Lost_Hunter

Lost_Hunter

Hey all, would anyone know how to ad their own avatar? I'm trying to ad one and not getting anywhere. Any help would be appreciated. Course after some digging I found Mikey's post.

Thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed