Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley

Started by Darkness, Jun 30, 2008, 09:00:38 PM

Author
Sigourney Wants To Resurrect Ripley (Read 18,539 times)

davebhamuk

Sigourney Weaver isnt needed for a great Alien film if anything if she hadnt decided to return for the paycheck for Alien Resurrection we might have ended up with a film thats not saddled with a lame way of bringing Ripley back. You'd just need a cargo ship to turn up with facehuggers on or something and hey presto there are aliens in other parts of the galaxy and we get a breath of fresh air.  AvP needs a massive budget to get the right script and film makers to do it justice. The problem is would fox pay for Ridley Scott, James Cameron and Sigourney Weaver? They'd probably cost more than the last AVP film.

Jd

Jd

God, Fox are Such fools, why wouldnt they accept this project?  dont they know how much money they would make??

Pvt. Hicks

If Ripley isnt in it, its just AvP-R without the predators. ITs AvP all over again you dumbasses.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I agree with gameoverman.    ;)  

Avpfan10

u no wat i think. ripley has been in so many f**king alien movies, and now alien 5 come on. no more ripley she should already be dead. they should introduce the predalien to them.   >:(     >:(  

Avpfan10

richman678 is right i mean first they find the aliens in a planet, how wouls they move the queen alien to the temple in avp. they have to tell how they did this

Pvt. Hicks

id rather have a pure ripley movie then a pure alien movie. ripley=alien. why 99.9999999999999% of you fail to grasp this is beyond my comprehension.

Hybrid PM

Maybe Fox will see the light one day!   ::)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I just wanna see Ripley die again. That would be my ending for A5   ;D  

Ash 937

I don't give a crap what was said.  Even if it is new news, its old news.  Yeah, we all know Cameron and Ridley want to do this and Sigourney would love to be in a film where she is a leading lady again.  Blah, Blah, Blah...Unless the news is that Alien 5 is in pre-production as we speak, nothing is really news at this point.

Hicks_0998

What would the story for Alien 5 be? Could it be that it follows something along the lines of an updated version of Female War in that Ripley and Newt who are much older go back to the aliens homeworld? Would it revolve around the space jockeys? Seeing as how AvP-R f**ked up the predalien, maybe its time to explore how the space jockeys fit into the equation? Theres so much untapped potential. Obviously Sigourney would have to return as Ripley, itd be like casting John Cena as Dutch in a Predator remake....   :D  

gameoverman

C'mon, just the novelty value of a 60 year old woman being a badass.    ;D  

Alien³

Ripley is D.E.A.D, dead! She died in alien 3, the end. No more f**king alien films please!

disappointed fan

disappointed fan

It doesn't matter.  Whatever happens FOX will ruin it somehow.  I think everyone already knows that.

blackhawk

Hmmm hard to say if an Alien 5 would be made....i think that AvP 3 would have a better chance of being made...but you never know...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed