Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter

Started by PAS Spinelli, Aug 01, 2023, 03:09:16 PM

Author
Dead by Daylight - ALIEN chapter (Read 20,685 times)

PAS Spinelli

It's pretty good as an alien experience, assuming you are familiar with DBD

Wweyland

Wweyland

It's a relatively short experience though. And difficult to get the Nostromo map, as the map is random.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 29, 2023, 10:55:17 AMIt's a relatively short experience though. And difficult to get the Nostromo map, as the map is random.
you can always use the map offering, besides, Alien is one of the few killers in the game that basically fits in all if not every map in it, thanks to games, comics and novels placing them in every kind of setting

Wweyland

Wweyland

True, although to get an authentic experience, you would need the Alien on Nostromo with at least one Ripley playing against.

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 30, 2023, 02:01:16 PMTrue, although to get an authentic experience, you would need the Alien on Nostromo with at least one Ripley playing against.
You could always headcanon you are just playing as a random alien, stalking people through a mine, or a forest or even an colonized planet, it's what I do basically

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 30, 2023, 02:14:48 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 30, 2023, 02:01:16 PMTrue, although to get an authentic experience, you would need the Alien on Nostromo with at least one Ripley playing against.
You could always headcanon you are just playing as a random alien, stalking people through a mine, or a forest or even an colonized planet, it's what I do basically
How do you explain the hook thing? Waiting for the Queen to snatch the victims?

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 30, 2023, 04:46:46 PM
Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Sep 30, 2023, 02:14:48 PM
How do you explain the hook thing? Waiting for the Queen to snatch the victims?
Just imagine it as hive walls, help the alien always has hived up hooks

Thatguy2068

It seems like they fix the bug and 7.3.0 update now I'm just waiting on Xbox until it updates

Wweyland

Wweyland

Concerning the overall "Lore" of the game, I'm getting heavy "Cabin In The Woods" vibes, with some kind of "Elder Gods" needed to be satisfied. Is it just me?

Thatguy2068

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 03, 2023, 07:11:18 AMConcerning the overall "Lore" of the game, I'm getting heavy "Cabin In The Woods" vibes, with some kind of "Elder Gods" needed to be satisfied. Is it just me?
You're pretty much right on the money

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Oct 03, 2023, 06:36:25 AMIt seems like they fix the bug and 7.3.0 update now I'm just waiting on Xbox until it updates
There was no update today, the tail will not be fixed till the 10th

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Oct 03, 2023, 06:07:02 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Oct 03, 2023, 06:36:25 AMIt seems like they fix the bug and 7.3.0 update now I'm just waiting on Xbox until it updates
There was no update today, the tail will not be fixed till the 10th
God damn it, why can't it be sooner. At least the people at the PC port are having fun.

I have a idea for predator, and it is going to be controversial.

What if we able to change the power of Predator like with survivors with flashlights med kits and tools kit but permanent.

Do you something like
plasma shooter
Net
Spear
Wrist blades
Mask vision.

Yeah this is probably insane not in a good way

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

there is an video that revealed what the killer is. I did post to video but I feel like that was crossing the rules so I removed it.

It is alright if I reveal who or link the video in there?

PAS Spinelli

Likely fake, but post away

Thatguy2068

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Oct 06, 2023, 06:26:54 PMLikely fake, but post away
OK The videos in the spoiler tag, and a pin from were it at
Spoiler
it start at 40:25
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed