David Woodruff Talks Alien 5

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 13, 2015, 10:33:17 PM

Author
David Woodruff Talks Alien 5 (Read 43,465 times)

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 06, 2015, 12:56:40 PM
Quote from: tmjhur on Mar 06, 2015, 12:46:30 PM
FANFIC!

Is that really necessary?

Yes! This bringing back Hicks thing is just.....eugggghhhhh

I just wish they'd live with their decisions from the early 90's and stop trying to alter history and fix the past of movies.
Hicks died, it was shit, but I'm over it! I want to see a NEW alien movie not a fanboy's wet dream alien movie.

Nightmare Asylum

Why should a new guy stepping in have to "live with" the decisions made by the studio when trying to cram a film in to meet a release date, though?

T Dog

T Dog

Those decisions are from over 20 years ago. Ripley's story was FINISHED. Then they dug up that story again for money. So Fox and Blomkamp need to work with that story if they are going to continue using that character. He doesn't HAVE to use Ripley. It was his choice. So if he's going to do that he ought to at least feature the clone version and just kill that story and FINALLY we can move on with the f**king series once and for all......
This retcon is as bad as killing off the characters in the first place. Let's just MOVE ON!

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

I apologize if someone else shared this, but a new interview was conducted with David by the site Sinful Celluloid. You can read the interview here.

http://www.sinfulcelluloid.com/2015/03/exclusive-new-alien-5-hicks-make-up-test-shots-and-interview/

They have new, exclusive pictures from the makeup test, but I cannot post the images on here because the site has all of the content protected to where I can't paste the images and any text from the interview.

Corporal Hicks

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Corporal Hicks

I can't imagine so. It's not even ADI's work.

SM

SM

David Woodruff isn't the son of Tom?

Corporal Hicks

He is but he owns his own make-up effects company.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

ADI Jr?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Generation Effects. Though to be fair, ADI did support him and obviously Tom modelled for him but essentially it's a test/pitch/fun make-up effect by Generation Effects and David. And we've seen this in the past.

I think we're probably looking at something substantially different for the mystery marquette.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed