AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 27,379 times)

Barreth

Barreth

And to answer your question Shadow and OSWOC.. in an interview with Paul Anderson, (which you can d/l and watch off the main web site) he stated there would be 5 teenage predators... but many people are predicting only 3

Shadow

Shadow

I read the Paul Anderson interview awhile back and he said five. In the trailor where it seems that the predators arrive only three are present. Maybe the other two are hiding somewhere. I hope there are five.    :-\  

Variable

Variable

I think there will be more than five predators. Look, there is the five teenage predators, and the one elder predator.

Winston

Winston

@Hell Alien many posts back. now i m not trying to rob you of your opinion. but first of all how old are you because you cant even begin to call me an amutuer. as for the Pred armor it say in the first AVP BOOK Prey when the predators are on thier ship preparing to land on seeded planet. As well as the fact that they can kill aliens with their bare hands. the clan leader in the frist book tell his story about it. as for the boling water theory i dont know but i do know that they can lean up aginst a bolier that is over 300 degrees F. for quite a long time. (found in the book Predator-Cold War. I wasnt the one who said they could dodge bullets because they cant, i dissagree with that. but i know they are fast but nothing near cheeta speed. yes, the aliens are most likley faster but the Preds have the skill and experience.

Shadow

Shadow

I hope you are right Variable otherwise if there are only three, it would mean that one Predator is killed by the aliens (assuming one is killed when it is swarmed by the aliens). Another dies after being impregnated and the Predalien appears leaving only one remaining predator (unless the Predalien appears at the end of the movie). I certainly hope five is what will appear as one or two predators should realistically be taken by the aliens (either killed or impregnated). I wonder if the humans manages to kill a predator.

Winston

Winston

the humans will most likley kill a few preds. Damn humans they always win. i hate humans   >:D  

Variable

Variable

Sadly a predator does die by a human. A while ago I dont know if you remember but you saw a short clip of Bishop setting a Predator on fire with a flame thrower. Whether this kills it or not I dont know. It was in one of the behind the sceens clips if you want to check it out.

Barreth

Barreth

If he dies... it wont be from the flame... the flame hardly phased him at all... looks like it pissed him off more than anything

winston

winston

true

RotaderP

RotaderP

Hey Barreth,  Don't get mad at me because you jerk off to a predator movie and you really don't know shit because you are just another 10 year old that can't get off his computer for 5 seconds, I am just a fan like you but you can't take the opposite opinion. So f**k you buddy.

Winston

Winston

Hey, RotaderP, this is just a question so dont take it personally. How old are you?

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

RatorderP just get off of my Comp screen would ya? Or must i call the bug-exterminator.   >:D  

Winston

Winston

Bring in the Preds   ;)  

Barreth

Barreth

The fact that you came on this forum just to flame shows just how much of a dumbass you really are... another 10 yr old? buddy you talk and flame like you're 12... you have no idea how old anybody is... you come in here trash talking like ur some f**king hot shot... "get laid once in a while".. you stupid punk... the closest thing you'll ever get to being laid is have your dog lick peanut butter off your nuts...  "getting buff by jerking off and reading comic books" good one you f**king tool...did you write that one yourself? I think thats the 3rd or 4th time you've tried to make fun of me by saying I jerk off... it was a good try... but it failed... so... thanx for comin out  and what would you know about the pred an alien universe anyways, all you've done since you've got on this forum is cut everyone else down... You sit there and make fun of everyone, but admitt to watching the pred and alien movies hundreds of times and memorizing every line... wtf? Instead of making fun of everyone else and trying to feel cool, how about you contribute something useful  People come here to talk about the alien and pred universe... if you wanna join em then go for it... obviously thats what this place is for.. but dont come on here and cut everyone else down to try and make yourself look better than everyone else 1.) it's pathetic 2.) it's immature and 3.) you just look like a f**king idiot  you wanna flame and try and start a b*tch fight with me... then go for it... but you'll be wasting your time.. this is the last time I'm gonna say anything to you

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Barreth, you rule.   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed