4 Player Co-op Game Aliens: Hadley's Hope, Another Victim of the Disney/Fox Merger

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 16, 2020, 01:53:20 PM

Author
4 Player Co-op Game Aliens: Hadley's Hope, Another Victim of the Disney/Fox Merger (Read 11,305 times)

MM111

The Old One

The Old One

It is?

Corporal Hicks

I've got to admit neither game concepts have really wowed me. I'll always lament a missed opportunity, but I especially dislike the idea of returning to Hadley's Hope once again. Though I do like the idea of a co-op driven game. The story driven PvE multiplayer game is still what I'm expecting with Cold Iron's game so I still think we're getting the game format.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah exactly.

JokersWarPig

I'm not sure why video game developers think we want to return to Hadleys. You can have any colony look similar in design, and they probably would if most of them are backed by Weyland-Yutani. Having Hadleys as a sort of MP horde map is great (Bug Hunt) but I don't think it needs to be revisited in a narrative of any kind.

Corporal Hicks

Completely agreed with you. That said, for many of us we're constantly revisiting Hadley's Hope with near enough every significant gaming generation, but for the developers just imagine how much f**king fun they're having with it. But I still completely agree. If it's a desire to retain the aesthetic, another colony is fine! They all come from the same Space Ikea anyway.

The Old One

The Old One

I'm done with revisiting 426 and 161 personally, it's getting ridiculous now, a new location please.

Chris!(($$))!

Remember back when the early concept for Aliens: Colonial Marines came out and it showcased different worlds and environments that the Xenos had spread too....

f**k...

Corporal Hicks

Some extra details about the game.

Mr. Clemens

That actually sounds pretty awesome! :)

Still Collating...

Sounds fun. As said, if it wasn't on Hadley's and didn't have Newt, I'd love to see this in action.

Gr33n M4n

I wonder if this game would've been more successful than Colonial Marines.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed