AvP2 UK Release Date

Started by Darkness, Feb 25, 2007, 04:04:51 PM

Author
AvP2 UK Release Date (Read 4,111 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Good news this time around. At least we don’t have to wait two or three months to watch the film when it comes out like we did last time. IMDB has the UK release date of AvP2 for January 4, 2008. This is assuming of course, that Fox doesn’t bring the release forward a couple of months. Either way, I think the UK release will be quite close to the US one this time around. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm checking with Fox, but I certainly hope it is true.

Darkness

Darkness

I doubt Fox would know to be honest. They still haven't finalised the US date yet..

gyro

gyro

if the quality is good the pic will get a xmas release if it sucks they will put it out on a nothing weekend with the dvd quick to follow

gyro

gyro

also the greedy  fox fellows will offer 4 versions of dvd just to squeese every penny out of us fans

SiL

SiL

I preferred when the Australian release date was mid-2007 :(

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Yeah, I liked it better when it was pegged for August. With January 2008, we're really gonna feel the wait.   :-\  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Oh yes, it's not coming until a REALLY LONG TIME! muahahaha....MUAHAHAHAHa!   ???  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Gyro, you seem so pessimistic. My advice: Shut the hell up and wait for release.  With all your talk it's making me nervous about AvP 2 and future Alien and Predator films. So hush.

clucking chicken

clucking chicken

Excuse me guys,I have to go and cling wrap an octopuss

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed