Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 79,744 times)

Tangakkai

Interesting... when Noomi says: "We have to stop it" sounds a bit more distorted in this spot... so much so that it sounds like "We have to stop him(!)"

As if they wanted to let it open...

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

In Alien director's cut there is a scene where Ripley tries to decipher the S.O.S and she realizes that it is not an S.O.S but a Warning to stay away..

Who activates the beacon???

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Alexx on Mar 27, 2012, 04:39:19 PM
In Alien director's cut there is a scene where Ripley tries to decipher the S.O.S and she realizes that it is not an S.O.S but a Warning to stay away..

Who activates the beacon???
That's also in the theatrical cut. The message is emanated from the Jockey.

xii22loop

and i guess that beacon just stopped sending out its signal by the time colonists were on LV-426? 

Valaquen

Quote from: xii22loop on Mar 27, 2012, 05:03:42 PM
and i guess that beacon just stopped sending out its signal by the time colonists were on LV-426?
In the original script and storyboards, the Nostromo crew find the signal beacon and deactivate it. Obviously, that's not in the film. By the time of Aliens, the derelict has been moved from its perch and has been broken in two (reflecting the damage caused to the actual model, which returns from Alien). The beacon would've been damaged in this turbulence.

VickersAsh

i really REALLY hope all this music from the trailers/tv spots will be on the soundtrack. this last one is amazing

x-M-x

Quote from: VickersAsh on Mar 27, 2012, 05:24:45 PM
i really REALLY hope all this music from the trailers/tv spots will be on the soundtrack. this last one is amazing

Doubt it.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 27, 2012, 05:58:46 PM
Quote from: VickersAsh on Mar 27, 2012, 05:24:45 PM

Doubt it.

your absolutely right with that. composers are audiomachine.
"judge and jury" is on the "deus ex-machina" album and "knights and lords" on "epica.

x-M-x

or this fine piece from the international trailer damn.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTvhR0lEtZM#ws

marsekay

marsekay

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 27, 2012, 07:02:26 AM

"How do I get out of this chicken shit outfit?"

YOU SECURE THAT SHIT, BAT CHAIN PULLER!

szkoki

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 27, 2012, 06:35:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTvhR0lEtZM#ws

awesome find!!!!  :o

Cureguy1

Cureguy1

Ridley shoulda got Tangerine Dream to do the soundtrack! ;)

HenryEllis

HenryEllis

(I know its not) but at 0:20 in TV spot 3 it looks like a Predator pops up and does his "I'm a badass" pose.

Deuterium

Quote from: alex.isonfire on Mar 27, 2012, 12:59:34 PM
That would explain her strength, to be able to chuck him against the wall :D Although, he seems almost amused with her during the attack....

Keep in mind that Ripley was also able to throw Ash up against the wall (in the Mother/computer room) and hold him up against it by his collar/shirt.  Of course, Ash was not prepared for this reaction, and was taken off-guard.  A similar thing may occur here.  All I am saying is that this scene in no way "proves" that Vickers is also an android, at this point.

VickersAsh

Quote from: x-M-x on Mar 27, 2012, 06:35:04 PM

love it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed