Possible AVP Extinction 2???

Started by Chris P, Feb 22, 2009, 09:54:50 PM

Author
Possible AVP Extinction 2??? (Read 16,012 times)

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Now that we are going to have avp3, ACM (I hope) and the RPG (I hope too), then a good RTS game with the three species would be greatly appreciated, actually (to me), even more than a RPG.

The fact avp extinction was a mediocre game didn,t stop me to enjoy It.

And btw, did anyone of you guys beat this game in hard difficult mode?, I think It was just impossible..., even in normal was very difficult.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

An RPG would be better...the only way i'll ever play an RTS fore this franchise again is if they do it on the PC first then just import it over to consoles.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Of course It should have to be on PC man, that,s obvious, and the only way to make It worth the playing.

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: Chris P on Mar 19, 2009, 08:19:16 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 19, 2009, 08:43:02 AM
It wont be. It'll probably be an FPS.

It won't follow AVP 2? or Won't be another RTS Extinction?

It'll be an FPS, Rebellion has no skill or time-logge dmaking RTS games, I think...

Anyways, if they do, try and do another RTS game, it better be better than the last.

Maxyboy

Maxyboy

Quote from: avpmad! on Feb 24, 2009, 12:33:32 AM
could it be like fallout 3 an RPG game, do wont say quests but tasks for either species u are and then when getting water for ur alien queen find a predator and kill it...something like that, or just ur normal simple set out levels with no replay value after you've completed it once.

A real time RPG along the lines of Fallout and Mass Effect will probably be what Aliens Crucible will be.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

I wouldn't mind an avp rts again only if it is like halo wars and have tons of content in it.

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

Quote from: Pvt.Torque Reikan on Apr 28, 2009, 10:10:42 PM
I wouldn't mind an avp rts again only if it is like halo wars and have tons of content in it.
a dawn of war style (first game, NEVER NEVER the second xD) should be the way.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I expect to see a new AvP RTS but not for a while. It would certainly be nice to have a good AvP RTS but not many people are interested considering it still is funner to play as a Marine, Xenomorph, Yautja Predator then order/control them.
On the side note. I was able to beat it on hard difficulty but with cheats.

skull-splitter

Just... Dont.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

What?

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 29, 2009, 03:51:59 PM
What?

He's directing that comment towards the topic tutle.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 29, 2009, 01:51:41 PM
I expect to see a new AvP RTS but not for a while.

To a certain extent, 'Dawn Of War 2' more or less is that. It would have to be refined, but the basic underlying concept is largely there.

Maxyboy

Maxyboy

I'm not very excited about that kind of concept, playing as the aliens would probably just involve storming bases, zerg style.

Inferno

Inferno

Quote from: Sgt.Torque Reikan on Apr 28, 2009, 10:10:42 PM

ur sig makes my nips hard.

n3m0

n3m0

Chris P where did u ever get that idea from? ?     ?
after all that was shown u still think there is possibility that this is RTS? o.O

...or u just mean by story (witch of i know nothing about)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed