NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,207,158 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Master on Nov 02, 2022, 11:52:37 PMI want Predator Dog from The Predator 2018.

I have to admit to not really understanding why.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I'd rather have the Predator Killer suit than the dogs. At least the suit is so edgy it's cool.

Master

Master

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 03, 2022, 01:10:19 AM
Quote from: Master on Nov 02, 2022, 11:52:37 PMI want Predator Dog from The Predator 2018.

I have to admit to not really understanding why.
Completion is a bitch.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

You know what's a pretty big missed opportunity? Dutch 2025. We have a shit ton of Hunting Grounds characters and Dutch being back was pretty big for the franchise. No toy. You could even do "saber" (assuming the name of the mask is the same as the Predator) doing a Hunting Grounds Predator, or even doing an original design which the game could've used. And further doing something like a two-pack with Cleopatra.

As far as dogs I feel like I'm going to have to model and print one. I really hate I have to go customs for something like this.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Just... don't?

Master

Master

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 03, 2022, 02:56:49 PMJust... don't?
Nobody forces you ;)

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Nov 03, 2022, 02:30:47 PMYou know what's a pretty big missed opportunity? Dutch 2025. We have a shit ton of Hunting Grounds characters and Dutch being back was pretty big for the franchise. No toy. You could even do "saber" (assuming the name of the mask is the same as the Predator) doing a Hunting Grounds Predator, or even doing an original design which the game could've used. And further doing something like a two-pack with Cleopatra.

As far as dogs I feel like I'm going to have to model and print one. I really hate I have to go customs for something like this.

Would you share? I can repay with Predators Totem.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Why would someone willingly bring evil into the world...

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Nov 03, 2022, 02:30:47 PMYou know what's a pretty big missed opportunity? Dutch 2025. We have a shit ton of Hunting Grounds characters and Dutch being back was pretty big for the franchise. No toy. You could even do "saber" (assuming the name of the mask is the same as the Predator) doing a Hunting Grounds Predator, or even doing an original design which the game could've used. And further doing something like a two-pack with Cleopatra. 

I'm actually working on a custom using a 3D printed head.

There are also custom printed versions of the mask Dutch has on his shoulder.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Not making anything from Hunting Grounds was a mistake. So many great designs.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

No Hunting Grounds Dutch really sucks.

Still Collating...

Dutch 2025 is so cool visually, it's really a shame we didn't get him. I really want him, bad. I have no idea why we haven't seen any of the game preds or Dutch from Neca.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Nov 04, 2022, 03:22:06 AM

I'm actually working on a custom using a 3D printed head.

There are also custom printed versions of the mask Dutch has on his shoulder.

Regardless of anyone's opinions of Hunting Grounds Dutch, you're mega talented and these customs you do are insane! Keep up the fantastic work. The community needs more people like you!

Prey

Prey

Will there be a severed arm that is interchangeable

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Prey on Nov 06, 2022, 04:30:53 PMWill there be a severed arm that is interchangeable

I don't recall that being shown with the prototype but things could change. Though based on prior releases I doubt they would. I could be wrong but I'm not expecting the arm to be detachable.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Shuriken on Nov 04, 2022, 05:31:08 PM

Not making anything from Hunting Grounds was a mistake. So many great designs.

Agreed. There was so much material for NECA in that game, same as the other games. They really do seem to have just wound down with Predator. I know much of it must be the lawsuit being to blame, but it still smarts and feels like dropped balls.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed