NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,199,912 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I just had a thought...

With the possibility that NECA is letting the Alien and Predator license expire (or whatever other reason). I wonder if Wolf might be the last Predator they make. Wolf was the very first Predator toy they ever made, all the way back in 2007. Be like a full circle kinda thing.

Or they could just not release it all, who knows.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

I hope not: they could remake the predator from the 2010 movie.

Master

Master

And finally give us Rive Ghost and The Predator dogs

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I must say..this custom took me a long while haha, I wanted some accessories that showed the Bad Blood after Hunting a Predator. So I took a City Hunter head and repainted the whole thing with grey, light grey, tan tones and added black spots and then sealed it with clear gloss for a wet appearance. Then I painted the green pred blood on it and then the axe as well. Here is the final product: 

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Amazing customs dude!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Oct 24, 2022, 12:42:28 AMAmazing customs dude!
Thank you so much!

Still Collating...

Amazing dioramas and customs as always!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

My friends! I decided to upgrade my Predator accessories with some glow in the dark effects! I hope you like them! Photos are lights off and lights on haha.

Master

Master

Lovely. Absolutely lovely my friend.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Master on Oct 30, 2022, 09:49:22 PMLovely. Absolutely lovely my friend.
Thank you my friend! It was some effort for sure, but it works way better than expected!

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Looks REALLY good

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

My friends! I have just finished my third and final axe design today, the blade believe it or not is actually made from a clear plastic drawer from a plastic dresser lol. This one took a long time but was alot of fun. It is the largest of the three I have made, with photos to show the size difference. Lastly I also did this to celebrate finally getting a new Bad Blood Predator, the one in this photo is actually not the old one you have seen prior, but a brand new one with many less problems and damages, like a not melted belt section lol. 

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Master on Oct 20, 2022, 09:41:26 PMAnd finally give us Rive Ghost and The Predator dogs
neca has made The predator dog before.

Master

Master

They did make Hellhounds from Predators 2010 (I have two), but I want Predator Dog from The Predator 2018.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The most reviled design in the franchise hopefully will never see the light of day in plastic form.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed