Jake Busey talks 'The Predator' deleted scenes and Olivia Munn's topless demands

Started by Voodoo Magic, Jan 28, 2019, 04:34:56 PM

Author
Jake Busey talks 'The Predator' deleted scenes and Olivia Munn's topless demands (Read 25,076 times)

Voodoo Magic

BigDaddyJohn

I never personally thought of Arnold as a great actor, but he always definitely had big on screen charisma and charm !

Wysps

Same. I find his acting hammy, yet very charming for some reason. It's cheesy, but still believable in a strange way  :) Like maybe...sincere?

Samhain13

Predator was the only movie I was able take Arnold 100% seriously. His best performance. In others there is always one moment he gets too cheesy.

The Old One

The Old One

I can never fully divorce Arnold Schwarzenegger from any of his characters, I'm always aware I'm watching him.

AhabPredator

Quote from: Samhain13 on Feb 02, 2019, 02:41:33 AM
Predator was the only movie I was able take Arnold 100% seriously. His best performance. In others there is always one moment he gets too cheesy.

Wasn't it one of his first performances?

SiL

He'd done two Conans, The Terminator, The Running Man and Commando before that at least (I am too lazy to look up the release dates of Red Sonja and Raw Deal).

426Buddy

Hercules in New York ;D

Anyway I have always thought Predator was his best performance as well.

Highland

He's pretty good in Conan. Although maybe that's just because it's an epic film.

True Lies, pretty good in that.

Predator is up there though. Probably is his best.

The Cruentus

Maggie also brings out a great performance from him.

Still Collating...

IMO, Arnold is always fun to watch but most of the cast of Predator were just as charming. I did not get that from The Predator. I did not like Munn in this at all, neither the acting, nor the character. Sterling K. Brown was the most fun and Trevante Rhodes was surprisingly sympathetic compared to the other characters. Really liked those two.

Wysps

I was surprised by Travente Rhodes. When I first read the script, and even after watching the trailers, I had a different impression of his character than what was actually brought to life in the end. Would have to say favorite characters are between Traeger (despite "the laugh") or Nebraska (honestly have nothing negative to say save for how he could have lasted till the very end.) Never liked Munn's character...

BigDaddyJohn

I agree, Nebraska was... I don't know... Touching !

Voodoo Magic

In regards to liking the character Casey, I guess out of everyone here, I'm the only Munn.

Wysps

🙄🤣 

Spoiler
(I needed that this morning lol)
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed